Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » How to configure remote location deployment
How to configure remote location deployment [message #1248400] Mon, 17 February 2014 08:01 Go to next message
Preejith Kuppadakath is currently offline Preejith KuppadakathFriend
I wanted to configure my Hudson to be a "central build tool" for all of my projects.
I need to copy the build (.war) file to a remote server and deploy teh build and activate the same.
i need your help in, how can i achieve this, which are the plugins needed and how do i configure this
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Re: How to configure remote location deployment [message #1248818 is a reply to message #1248400] Mon, 17 February 2014 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
You can use Hudson Deploy plugin for this purpose. It supports deploying to Tomcat, JBoss & Glassfish

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: How to configure remote location deployment [message #1273585 is a reply to message #1248818] Thu, 20 March 2014 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Preejith Kuppadakath is currently offline Preejith KuppadakathFriend
i have done this through windows batch commands. Cool
Re: How to configure remote location deployment [message #1428770 is a reply to message #1248818] Mon, 22 September 2014 10:03 Go to previous message
gagan singh is currently offline gagan singhFriend
hi Winston Prakash,

I am facing same issue as Preejith Kuppadakath. Can u please explain how to go about it step by step. i have plugin installed in hudson on my machine. now how do i go about invoking a jar file at remote location. please explain if possible with snapshots.

Thanks
Previous Topic:hudson hg clone --branch
Next Topic:Multi configuration project for two different builds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:19:22 GMT 2024