Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Issue in CallActivity of a Process
Issue in CallActivity of a Process [message #1243554] Tue, 11 February 2014 05:53 Go to next message
Abhinaw Sachan is currently offline Abhinaw SachanFriend
Hello,

I am facing an issue with the CallActivity. I am trying to call another Process from a CallActivity. When I import this second Process and select in the drop-down of CallActivity property, its all fine.
However, closing and reopening the editor shows the error message as below. Also, I have to again select the second Process in the property of CallActivity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cannot Load Resource
Loading Resource "xyz" failed.
Cause: **.ResourceException: Resource "xyz" does not exist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It used to work with an year old version of bpmn2 modeler, but not working anymore Sad
Is this a known issue ?

Thanks
Abhinaw
Re: Issue in CallActivity of a Process [message #1245354 is a reply to message #1243554] Thu, 13 February 2014 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Abhinaw,

Sorry about the mishap. I thought the fix for this bug would be relatively straightforward but it turns out to cause all kinds of problems with imported BPMN2 process files so it has been reverted. Should be fixed now.

Bob
Re: Issue in CallActivity of a Process [message #1248471 is a reply to message #1245354] Mon, 17 February 2014 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the information.

Could you also tell me where can I take the latest updatesite from ?
The one http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/updates/kepler/1.0.1/site_assembly.zip seems to be a released one and I don't see anything after that Sad

Thanks
Abhinaw
Re: Issue in CallActivity of a Process [message #1248760 is a reply to message #1248471] Mon, 17 February 2014 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Sure, it's right here:

http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/updates/luna/1.0.2/site_assembly.zip
Re: Issue in CallActivity of a Process [message #1249754 is a reply to message #1248760] Tue, 18 February 2014 15:38 Go to previous message
Thanks Robert Smile
Previous Topic:Extending BPMN2 modeler for jbpm runtime
Next Topic:Opening BPMN2 in Eclipse view instead of editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:12:32 GMT 2024