Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Replacing deprecated CTI classes
Replacing deprecated CTI classes [message #1241121] Fri, 07 February 2014 14:11 Go to next message
daniele fochetti is currently offline daniele fochettiFriend
Hi all

Working with Scout 3.8 I try to get rid of the deprecated CTI classes eg. CTICall -> CtiCall and so on.

I got stuck on replacing the deprecated org.eclipse.scout.rt.cti.shared.CallStateListener. It sais 'not needed anymore'.

What would be the replacement of its 'callStateChanged()' method. The class, OurCtiUIProviderService is implementig this method, extending AbstractService and implementig indirectly IService.

In org.eclipse.scout.rt.cti.shared.provider.ICtiProviderService I found this hint:
'Client side implementation: To publish CTI events, it has to call
com.bsiag.crm.client.core.cti.ICtiService#com.bsiag.crm.client.core.cti.ICtiService.handleCallStateEvent(CallStateEvent)
'.

Must OurCtiUIProviderService implement ICtiService? If yes, where can I get it from?

TIA
Daniele
Re: Replacing deprecated CTI classes [message #1241135 is a reply to message #1241121] Fri, 07 February 2014 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Judith Gull is currently offline Judith GullFriend
Hi Daniele

CTICall is not in the in the Scout open source repository and should therefore not be discussed here.
(see also https://git.eclipse.org/c/scout/org.eclipse.scout.rt.git/tree/?h=develop)

Thanks
Judith
Re: Replacing deprecated CTI classes [message #1241175 is a reply to message #1241135] Fri, 07 February 2014 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daniele fochetti is currently offline daniele fochettiFriend
Hi Judith

Didn't know that.
Where can I get more information - if at all?

Sorry
Daniele
Re: Replacing deprecated CTI classes [message #1242902 is a reply to message #1241175] Mon, 10 February 2014 08:32 Go to previous message
Judith Gull is currently offline Judith GullFriend
Hi Daniele
Anna-Nina will contact you.
Previous Topic:Single Sourcing RAP & SWT
Next Topic:How to rappresent XML in a tree field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:02:24 GMT 2024