Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » EMFClient 1.2(cannot open/login to emfstore)
EMFClient 1.2 [message #1239599] Tue, 04 February 2014 15:12 Go to next message
Neil Mackenzie is currently offline Neil MackenzieFriend
I have compiled the 1.2 release code from git (following the ecp website guidelines), using eclipse Kepler (I downloaded the latest modelling version of the whole IDE) and set up the appropriate runtime target definition as defined in the code.
I am presuming this 1.2 release branch is the RC1 but maybe I am wrong?

I can start up a web based RAP app, or a RCP client using the supplied launch configutrations, alhough I do need to change the selected bundles to use the org.eclipse.jface 3.9.0,instead of 3.9.1 to get the RCP client working)

However in the web and RCP front ends when I dont seem to have any option to login to emfstore. I see "Local EMFStore" and it appears from the eclipse console that EMFStore server has started up ok, but clicking or right clicking on LocalEMFStore doesnt let me login. On the web client right clicking lets me see its properties and nothing more.

Am i missing something?

Thanks for any help.
Neil
Re: EMFClient 1.2 [message #1239924 is a reply to message #1239599] Wed, 05 February 2014 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jonas Helming is currently offline Jonas HelmingFriend
Hi,

the "Local EMFStore" entry points to your local machine. This is a
test-set-up, typically EMFStore would run on another manchine and you
would add another entry in the repository view.
There is a helper bundle called "local emfstore". It allows to start an
EMFStore directly from within the demo application. This option is
available on a right click on "local EMFStore", if the bundle is started.
Is there a specific reason, you are using the sources for testing?
Probably your set-up would be much easier, if you use the 1.2.0 RC 1 in
your target instead...

Best Regards

Jonas

Am 04.02.2014 16:12, schrieb Neil Mackenzie:
> I have compiled the 1.2 release code from git (following the ecp website
> guidelines), using eclipse Kepler (I downloaded the latest modelling
> version of the whole IDE) and set up the appropriate runtime target
> definition as defined in the code.
> I am presuming this 1.2 release branch is the RC1 but maybe I am wrong?
>
> I can start up a web based RAP app, or a RCP client using the supplied
> launch configutrations, alhough I do need to change the selected bundles
> to use the org.eclipse.jface 3.9.0,instead of 3.9.1 to get the RCP
> client working)
>
> However in the web and RCP front ends when I dont seem to have any
> option to login to emfstore. I see "Local EMFStore" and it appears from
> the eclipse console that EMFStore server has started up ok, but clicking
> or right clicking on LocalEMFStore doesnt let me login. On the web
> client right clicking lets me see its properties and nothing more.
>
> Am i missing something?
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Neil
Re: EMFClient 1.2 [message #1240166 is a reply to message #1239924] Wed, 05 February 2014 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks,
currently right clicking on Local EMFStore in RAP will only allow me to see the properties, and does not give me an option to login.
I will try running 1.2 RC1 in my target instead of running from source, and also setting up a remote EMFStore server to see if that helps.
Regards,
Neil
Re: EMFClient 1.2 [message #1240341 is a reply to message #1240166] Thu, 06 February 2014 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Neil,

sorry, I was not aware, your are running in RAP. I am not sure, whether
the Local EMFStore, or even the complkete EMFStore integration works
smooth on RAP. Probably some minor things, such as menu items are
missing. If you have any issue, please continue to report, we would like
to fix this.
ECP is used in many RAP projects, but afaik usually without the
repository integration, and more often only EMF Forms...
Taht is why this case might not be fully tested.

Regards

Jonas

Am 05.02.2014 22:19, schrieb Neil Mackenzie:
> Thanks,
> currently right clicking on Local EMFStore in RAP will only allow me to
> see the properties, and does not give me an option to login.
> I will try running 1.2 RC1 in my target instead of running from source,
> and also setting up a remote EMFStore server to see if that helps.
> Regards,
> Neil
Re: EMFClient 1.2 [message #1245193 is a reply to message #1240341] Thu, 13 February 2014 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jonas,
I have been trying to get somewhere with EMFStore and RAP, but I still cannot get any basic interaction with EMFStore.
I am using ECP 1.2 RC2 RAP components in my target platform along with an RAP target.
things start up ok (with one exception reported), and I can add an EMFStore repository, but right clicking will only ever show me the properties menu item (so no option to login, screenshot attached). Because I cannot login it is hard to test EMFStore/RAP further. Can any of the developers login to EMFStore on RAP?

I am new to osgi/RAP/eclipse developement so I am still trying to understand the code a little better to figure out what i going wrong. I think the main cause might be from the single exception that is displayed when the app is started up (I have put it at the bottom of this email). It appears that the bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3 gets resolved, but does not enter an active state until the first http request is made when I refresh the browser. Maybe the bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui needs that bundle to be active earlier in order to add emfstore menu items?

The output recieved on the console when I start up is:

2014-02-13 11:56:45.203:INFO:oejs.Server:jetty-8.1.10.v20130312
2014-02-13 11:56:45.288:INFO:oejs.AbstractConnector:Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:52979
!SESSION 2014-02-13 11:56:41.339 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.7.0_11
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
Command-line arguments: -dev file:C:/Users/neilmack/workspacegit2/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/raponlyrequired/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -console -consolelog -data C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch/raponlyrequired

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3 4 0 2014-02-13 11:56:45.542
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3.
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:734)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:390)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1176)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No context available outside of the request processing.
at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getContext(ContextProvider.java:95)
at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getUISession(ContextProvider.java:183)
at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.SingletonUtil.getSessionInstance(SingletonUtil.java:54)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.getInstance(Workbench.java:652)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:94)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start(Activator.java:55)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
... 12 more
Root exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No context available outside of the request processing.
at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getContext(ContextProvider.java:95)
at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getUISession(ContextProvider.java:183)
at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.SingletonUtil.getSessionInstance(SingletonUtil.java:54)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.getInstance(Workbench.java:652)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:94)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start(Activator.java:55)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:390)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1176)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
osgi>
!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-02-13 11:56:49.104
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3_1.2.0.20140210-1601 [56] is not active.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model 1 1 2014-02-13 11:57:04.378
!MESSAGE Value not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model 1 1 2014-02-13 11:57:04.384
!MESSAGE Error while instantiating location provider or none configured, switching to default location!

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client 2 2 2014-02-13 11:57:04.537
!MESSAGE No EMFStore migrator registered.
ProviderDescriptor: org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core [35] --> file:C:\eclipse-modeling-kepler7\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core_1.2.0.20140210-1601.jar
Loading ECPProjectManagerImpl from C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch\raponlyrequired\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.core\projects
Loading ECPRepositoryManagerImpl from C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch\raponlyrequired\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.core\repositories
RepositoryDescriptor: org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui [37] --> file:C:\eclipse-modeling-kepler7\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui_1.2.0.20140210-1601.jar

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core 1 0 2014-02-13 12:31:32.687
!MESSAGE EMFStoreProvider received CREATE for ECPRepositoryImpl myemfstore

Re: EMFClient 1.2 [message #1245814 is a reply to message #1245193] Fri, 14 February 2014 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neil,

let me investigate this further, I will get back to you asap.

Regards

Jonas

Am 13.02.2014 13:45, schrieb Neil Mackenzie:
> Hi Jonas,
> I have been trying to get somewhere with EMFStore and RAP, but I still cannot get any basic interaction with EMFStore.
> I am using ECP 1.2 RC2 RAP components in my target platform along with an RAP target.
> things start up ok (with one exception reported), and I can add an EMFStore repository, but right clicking will only ever show me the properties menu item (so no option to login, screenshot attached). Because I cannot login it is hard to test EMFStore/RAP further. Can any of the developers login to EMFStore on RAP?
>
> I am new to osgi/RAP/eclipse developement so I am still trying to understand the code a little better to figure out what i going wrong. I think the main cause might be from the single exception that is displayed when the app is started up (I have put it at the bottom of this email). It appears that the bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3 gets resolved, but does not enter an active state until the first http request is made when I refresh the browser. Maybe the bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui needs that bundle to be active earlier in order to add emfstore menu items?
>
> The output recieved on the console when I start up is:
>
> 2014-02-13 11:56:45.203:INFO:oejs.Server:jetty-8.1.10.v20130312
> 2014-02-13 11:56:45.288:INFO:oejs.AbstractConnector:Started mailto:SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:52979
> !SESSION 2014-02-13 11:56:41.339 -----------------------------------------------
> eclipse.buildId=unknown
> java.version=1.7.0_11
> java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
> BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
> Command-line arguments: -dev file:C:/Users/neilmack/workspacegit2/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/raponlyrequired/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -console -consolelog -data C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch/raponlyrequired
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3 4 0 2014-02-13 11:56:45.542
> !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
> !STACK 0
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3.
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:734)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:390)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1176)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No context available outside of the request processing.
> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getContext(ContextProvider.java:95)
> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getUISession(ContextProvider.java:183)
> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.SingletonUtil.getSessionInstance(SingletonUtil.java:54)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.getInstance(Workbench.java:652)
> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:94)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start(Activator.java:55)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
> ... 12 more
> Root exception:
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No context available outside of the request processing.
> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getContext(ContextProvider.java:95)
> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getUISession(ContextProvider.java:183)
> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.SingletonUtil.getSessionInstance(SingletonUtil.java:54)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.getInstance(Workbench.java:652)
> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:94)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start(Activator.java:55)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:390)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1176)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
> osgi>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-02-13 11:56:49.104
> !MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3_1.2.0.20140210-1601 [56] is not active.
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model 1 1 2014-02-13 11:57:04.378
> !MESSAGE Value not found.
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model 1 1 2014-02-13 11:57:04.384
> !MESSAGE Error while instantiating location provider or none configured, switching to default location!
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client 2 2 2014-02-13 11:57:04.537
> !MESSAGE No EMFStore migrator registered.
> ProviderDescriptor: org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core [35] --> file:C:\eclipse-modeling-kepler7\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core_1.2.0.20140210-1601.jar
> Loading ECPProjectManagerImpl from C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch\raponlyrequired\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.core\projects
> Loading ECPRepositoryManagerImpl from C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch\raponlyrequired\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.core\repositories
> RepositoryDescriptor: org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui [37] --> file:C:\eclipse-modeling-kepler7\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui_1.2.0.20140210-1601.jar
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core 1 0 2014-02-13 12:31:32.687
> !MESSAGE EMFStoreProvider received CREATE for ECPRepositoryImpl myemfstore
>
>
>
Re: EMFClient 1.2 [message #1248577 is a reply to message #1245814] Mon, 17 February 2014 12:17 Go to previous message
Hi,

the problem is actually related to our new e4 support, but i affects 3.x
and therefore RAP compatibility.
We created:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=428345
and try to fix this asap...
Best regards

Jonas

Am 14.02.2014 10:59, schrieb Jonas Helming:
> Neil,
>
> let me investigate this further, I will get back to you asap.
>
> Regards
>
> Jonas
>
> Am 13.02.2014 13:45, schrieb Neil Mackenzie:
>> Hi Jonas,
>> I have been trying to get somewhere with EMFStore and RAP, but I still cannot get any basic interaction with EMFStore.
>> I am using ECP 1.2 RC2 RAP components in my target platform along with an RAP target.
>> things start up ok (with one exception reported), and I can add an EMFStore repository, but right clicking will only ever show me the properties menu item (so no option to login, screenshot attached). Because I cannot login it is hard to test EMFStore/RAP further. Can any of the developers login to EMFStore on RAP?
>>
>> I am new to osgi/RAP/eclipse developement so I am still trying to understand the code a little better to figure out what i going wrong. I think the main cause might be from the single exception that is displayed when the app is started up (I have put it at the bottom of this email). It appears that the bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3 gets resolved, but does not enter an active state until the first http request is made when I refresh the browser. Maybe the bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui needs that bundle to be active earlier in order to add emfstore menu items?
>>
>> The output recieved on the console when I start up is:
>>
>> 2014-02-13 11:56:45.203:INFO:oejs.Server:jetty-8.1.10.v20130312
>> 2014-02-13 11:56:45.288:INFO:oejs.AbstractConnector:Started mailto:SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:52979
>> !SESSION 2014-02-13 11:56:41.339 -----------------------------------------------
>> eclipse.buildId=unknown
>> java.version=1.7.0_11
>> java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
>> BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
>> Command-line arguments: -dev file:C:/Users/neilmack/workspacegit2/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/raponlyrequired/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -console -consolelog -data C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch/raponlyrequired
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3 4 0 2014-02-13 11:56:45.542
>> !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
>> !STACK 0
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3.
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:734)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:390)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1176)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No context available outside of the request processing.
>> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getContext(ContextProvider.java:95)
>> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getUISession(ContextProvider.java:183)
>> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.SingletonUtil.getSessionInstance(SingletonUtil.java:54)
>> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.getInstance(Workbench.java:652)
>> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:94)
>> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start(Activator.java:55)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
>> ... 12 more
>> Root exception:
>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No context available outside of the request processing.
>> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getContext(ContextProvider.java:95)
>> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.internal.service.ContextProvider.getUISession(ContextProvider.java:183)
>> at org.eclipse.rap.rwt.SingletonUtil.getSessionInstance(SingletonUtil.java:54)
>> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.getInstance(Workbench.java:652)
>> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:94)
>> at org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.platform.Activator.start(Activator.java:55)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:711)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:702)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:683)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:381)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:390)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1176)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>> at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
>> osgi>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-02-13 11:56:49.104
>> !MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecp.ui.e3_1.2.0.20140210-1601 [56] is not active.
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model 1 1 2014-02-13 11:57:04.378
>> !MESSAGE Value not found.
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common.model 1 1 2014-02-13 11:57:04.384
>> !MESSAGE Error while instantiating location provider or none configured, switching to default location!
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client 2 2 2014-02-13 11:57:04.537
>> !MESSAGE No EMFStore migrator registered.
>> ProviderDescriptor: org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core [35] --> file:C:\eclipse-modeling-kepler7\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core_1.2.0.20140210-1601.jar
>> Loading ECPProjectManagerImpl from C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch\raponlyrequired\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.core\projects
>> Loading ECPRepositoryManagerImpl from C:\Users\neilmack\workspacegit2\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.rap.tools.launch\raponlyrequired\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.core\repositories
>> RepositoryDescriptor: org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui [37] --> file:C:\eclipse-modeling-kepler7\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.ui_1.2.0.20140210-1601.jar
>>
>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecp.emfstore.core 1 0 2014-02-13 12:31:32.687
>> !MESSAGE EMFStoreProvider received CREATE for ECPRepositoryImpl myemfstore
>>
>>
>>
>
Previous Topic:[EMFStore] Export project to XMI file programatically
Next Topic:How can i set save option for element as QualifiedName ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:00:21 GMT 2024