Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Tablepage out of sync with treeselection
Tablepage out of sync with treeselection [message #1232210] Thu, 16 January 2014 12:46 Go to next message
Fredrik Möller is currently offline Fredrik MöllerFriend
Background:
In our application do we have a setup with a clas that extends AbstractOutline. This class adds classes which extends AbstractPageWithNodes in the execCreateChildPages(Collection<IPage> pageList) method.

The classes that extends AbstractPageWithNodes adds classes that extends the class AbstractPageWithTable in the execCreateChildPages(Collection<IPage> pageList) method.

What we can see in the attached screenshot is a part of the above described construct.

Problem:
If the selection changes (with the mouse) between the nodes "Glesigruppen" and "Gleis" are to fast, (switching back and forth), then the selection in the tree structure and the displayed table is sometimes out of sync.

index.php/fa/17262/0/

Question:
Is this a known problem or something that we have done wrong in our application?
Re: Tablepage out of sync with treeselection [message #1232236 is a reply to message #1232210] Thu, 16 January 2014 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Nick is currently offline Matthias NickFriend
Hi Frederik,

thank you very much for the question.
I just tried it with our sample application and I experience the same problem.

I opened Bug 425892 for you.

Do you have any other questions where we can help?

Best regards,
Matthias

[Updated on: Thu, 16 January 2014 13:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Tablepage out of sync with treeselection [message #1232541 is a reply to message #1232236] Fri, 17 January 2014 07:03 Go to previous message
Fredrik Möller is currently offline Fredrik MöllerFriend
Hello Matthias,

Thank you for the verification of the problem, and the opening of the bug report.

There are no more questions from my side at the moment.

Best regards
Fredrik
Previous Topic:Looking for book for Scout
Next Topic:Controlling position of (vertical) scrollbar in the outline
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:51:18 GMT 2024