Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Crosstab hiding of columns and rows does not reflect when export to excel/pdf
Crosstab hiding of columns and rows does not reflect when export to excel/pdf [message #1222274] Fri, 20 December 2013 03:06
Ben Tot is currently offline Ben TotFriend
I have monthyear for column dimension and modelnames for row dimension. I need to display all monthyears and modelnames regardless if a modelname was used for that monthyear. In order to accomplish this, I did outerjoin in my dataset. I was able to accomplish this however, there is an extra blank column and blank row in the generated report. I was able to remove this also by using the following code:

if(cellInst.getDataValue("MONTHYEAR") == ""){
    cellInst.getStyle().setDisplay("none");
}
if(cellInst.getDataValue("MODELDESCRIPTION") == ""){
    cellInst.getStyle().setDisplay("none");
}

Thus, the extra blank column and blank row was removed. However, when I tried to export to excel, the blank column and blank row still shows. When I export to pdf, only the blank column shows.

I even tried this in onRender(), however nothing happens

if(cellInst.getDataValue("MONTHYEAR") == ""){
    reportContext.getDesignHandle().getElementByID(cellInst.getCellID()).setStringProperty("width","0px"); 
}
if(cellInst.getDataValue("MODELDESCRIPTION") == ""){
    reportContext.getDesignHandle().getElementByID(cellInst.getCellID()).setStringProperty("width","0px"); 
}

Please advise.
Previous Topic:Deploying birt in tomcat
Next Topic:Empty pie chart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:50:34 GMT 2024