Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » HELP Eclipse with Javadoc(Beating my head on the wall. )
HELP Eclipse with Javadoc [message #1219784] Thu, 05 December 2013 19:08 Go to next message
david yingling is currently offline david yinglingFriend
Hi all,

I am having a major issue that seems to be a common one but still cant get it to work. I am using eclipse standard (ADT) and when using the command Intent it says that it has no element connected to it. I have gone through every post online on how to connect the javadoc to eclipse and no matter what i do or poke nothing changes. I even formatted my computer thinking there could be something in the background blocking it. I am a complete noob to this and any answer given please be detailed.

Im running windows 8.1 64

thanks in advanced for the help. Literally beating my head on the wall.
  • Attachment: wtf.jpg
    (Size: 76.56KB, Downloaded 195 times)
Re: HELP Eclipse with Javadoc [message #1219820 is a reply to message #1219784] Fri, 06 December 2013 01:13 Go to previous message
david yingling is currently offline david yinglingFriend
found my own fix:

First make sure that you've downloaded the source files for the version of android that you're using in the project via the Android SDK Manager:

Then right-click on your project and choose properties, pick "Java Build Path" from the left menu, pick the "Libraries" tab on the right, click to expand "Android X.X.X", click to expand "android.jar", and then double-click the "Source attachment:" item.

In the pop-up, choose the "External Location", click "External Folder", and browse to your android-sdk/sources/android-xx that is appropriate for the "Android X.X.X" selected earlier. Choose OK to close the dialogs, and you should be set!
Previous Topic:Relative APT factory paths?
Next Topic:Eclipse IDE preferences survey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 20:14:29 GMT 2024