Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Legacy security hint for
Legacy security hint for [message #1219649] Thu, 05 December 2013 08:41 Go to next message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
How can I get rid of the following log message. I forgot and can't find the solution anymore.

Regards Bertin

!ENTRY org.eclipse.scout.rt.server 2 0 2013-12-05 09:36:06.583
!MESSAGE org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.DefaultTransactionDelegate.warnMissingInputValidation(DefaultTransactionDelegate.java:470) Legacy security hint for: nl.rid.atlas.shared.services.process.IDBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenProcessService#vulDbcPrestatieCode: missing either annotation InputValidation or override of server-sideDefaultTransactionDelegate#findInputValidationStrategyByPolicy. To support legacy the QUERY strategy is used.
execTestConnection and check database application version
Re: Legacy security hint for [message #1219669 is a reply to message #1219649] Thu, 05 December 2013 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Villiger is currently offline Matthias VilligerFriend
Hi Bertin,

You can add the InputValidation annotation to the interface of your service:

e.g.
@InputValidation(IValidationStrategy.PROCESS.class)
if you want full checking.

See IValidationStrategy for the different validation strategies and their meaning.

regards,
matthias
Re: Legacy security hint for [message #1222026 is a reply to message #1219669] Thu, 19 December 2013 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marco giudici is currently offline marco giudiciFriend
Hi Matthias,
I think I have similar problem:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.scout.rt.server 2 0 2013-12-19 14:58:59.868
!MESSAGE org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.DefaultTransactionDelegate.warnMissingInputValidation(DefaultTransactionDelegate.java:470) Legacy security hint for: org.zeiss.mo.scout.CZVEDIController.shared.services.process.IDesktopProcessService#checkLockedFile: missing either annotation InputValidation or override of server-sideDefaultTransactionDelegate#findInputValidationStrategyByPolicy. To support legacy the QUERY strategy is used.

Please, can you explain me better how to use this "@inputvalidation" or foward me a link with explanation and example?

Thank you in advance for your help and explanation
Re: Legacy security hint for [message #1222354 is a reply to message #1222026] Fri, 20 December 2013 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
Hi,

to get rid of the message I added IValidationStrategy annotation to the interface of the process service.

Example:

public interface IDBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenProcessService extends IService {

DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData prepareCreate(DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData formData) throws ProcessingException;

DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData create(DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData formData) throws ProcessingException;

DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData load(DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData formData) throws ProcessingException;

DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData store(DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData formData) throws ProcessingException;

DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData refreshGeselecteerdeDbcs(DBCPrestatieCodeMPXVullenFormData formData) throws ProcessingException;
}

regards Bertin
Re: Legacy security hint for [message #1222396 is a reply to message #1222354] Fri, 20 December 2013 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Bertin,
I have a doubt because when I add

my Eclipse IDE show an error and ask me what I want to do (see image below)
index.php/fa/17104/0/
What is the right choice?

If I choose the first, that add the import, the error remain and say me
Class<PROCESS> cannot be resolved to a type

What am I missing?

The second ask me to create annotation, but onestly I don't know what I need to do.
I didn't try the third.

Can you help me to understand what is the correct way to exit from this doubt?

Thanks in advance for your help
  • Attachment: Immagine.png
    (Size: 24.64KB, Downloaded 455 times)
Re: Legacy security hint for [message #1225620 is a reply to message #1222396] Mon, 30 December 2013 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Villiger is currently offline Matthias VilligerFriend
Hi Marco,

Your code is correct. You are just missing the required imports.
So to add all imports try to press ctrl+shift+o or use the context menu in the java editor having your interface file open: Source -> Organize Imports.

This should add the following import statements to your java file:

import org.eclipse.scout.rt.shared.validate.IValidationStrategy;
import org.eclipse.scout.rt.shared.validate.InputValidation;

Does this help?

Regards,
matthias
Re: Legacy security hint for [message #1228479 is a reply to message #1225620] Tue, 07 January 2014 10:22 Go to previous message
Hi Matthias,
thank you for the explanation, has been of great help.
Previous Topic:Branding
Next Topic:working with org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.rap.workbench
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:15:43 GMT 2024