Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit
Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1219235] Mon, 02 December 2013 20:15 Go to next message
Mark Mising name is currently offline Mark Mising nameFriend
Anyone know where the location of the download for BIRT Viewer Toolkit is?

I followed different links (i.e. the signatures of some of the posters) and they all lead to here - www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/#ihub

The only link there is for the BIRT Runtime which, according to the documentation, is the sample webapp and the runtime engine. Those are not the same as the BVT. I found another link that says that it is a separate thing - developer.actuate.com/deployment-center/deployment-guides/birt-engine-and-sample-viewer/

Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1219246 is a reply to message #1219235] Mon, 02 December 2013 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Kacandes is currently offline Peter KacandesFriend
We have had to temporarily remove the BVT from download while we resolve an issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Peter K.
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1219269 is a reply to message #1219246] Tue, 03 December 2013 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Peter. I thought i was losing it. Well, had more proof that i was.
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1219567 is a reply to message #1219269] Wed, 04 December 2013 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I'll try to remember to update this thread when the download is available again. The link posted above is correct, but I'll post it again here so that it's a live link.

BIRT Viewer Toolkit Download Location

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1231061 is a reply to message #1219567] Mon, 13 January 2014 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have resolved the minor issue, and the BVT is now available for download from the download page or from:

actuate.com

/info/birt-viewer-toolkit/

(sorry for having to chop up the URL, but I got a message that said: You can only use links to eclipse.org sites while you have fewer than 5 messages)
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1231062 is a reply to message #1219246] Mon, 13 January 2014 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Kacandes wrote on Mon, 02 December 2013 16:18
We have had to temporarily remove the BVT from download while we resolve an issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Peter K.

fyi

We have resolved the minor issue, and the BVT is now available for download from the download page or from:

actuate.com

/info/birt-viewer-toolkit/

(sorry for having to chop up the URL, but I got a message that said: You can only use links to eclipse.org sites while you have fewer than 5 messages)
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1422314 is a reply to message #1231062] Fri, 12 September 2014 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter, so i was off on other stuff and finally came back to this. But now when I got to the url you provided, it redirects me to iHub ftype. So, is this viewer toolkit no longer available (meaning it is embedded in iHub) or .... ?

I was able to find links to the viewer here (see the "link" below), but all links lead back to iHub

developer.actuate.com

and

deployment-center/deployment-guides/birt-engine-and-sample-viewer/

Thanks, Mark
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1434103 is a reply to message #1422314] Mon, 29 September 2014 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Mark,

The BIRT Viewer Toolkit has been discontinued in favor of the new BIRT iHub F-Type Server. The BIRT Viewer Toolkit was a combination of the Actuate Viewer and the JavaScript API for easy embedding of BIRT content. The BIRT iHub F-Type provides both of those and much more. Definitely take a look.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1703853 is a reply to message #1434103] Wed, 05 August 2015 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eduardo Frazão is currently offline Eduardo FrazãoFriend
Sorry but, BIRT iHub F-Type Server is discontinued too? I'm trying to check about it, but I'm being redirect to download TRIAL iHub.
Theres nothing like BIRT Viewer Toolkit anymore? All I want is a simple embbedable viewer to display reports created on the OpenSource Birt Designer, directly inside my application content.
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1703931 is a reply to message #1703853] Wed, 05 August 2015 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
Both the BIRT Viewer Toolkit and the iHub Free Edition have been discontinued and replaced with the iHub, Trial Edition as you have indicated.

You can use the birt-viewer deployed into your web application as a starting point to display reports: http://developer.actuate.com/deployment-center/deployment-guides/birt-engine-and-sample-viewer/
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1761189 is a reply to message #1703931] Mon, 08 May 2017 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erika Bonilla is currently offline Erika BonillaFriend
Hi!

I know that both are no longer available and they went replace with the IHub trial edition, but I want to know how can I get the FULL edition, not the 45 days trial, and it's there a form to use it on a tomcat local server?? Thanks
Re: Download Location of BIRT Viewer Toolkit [message #1815355 is a reply to message #1703931] Tue, 01 October 2019 10:41 Go to previous message
Ayusha Malviya is currently offline Ayusha MalviyaFriend
I am trying to download the 45 days trial version of iHub for Windows, but the links available leads me know where, I don't see any download link.

Please let me know, how can I get it. I am new to BIRT.
links is there in the attachment which I am using to download iHub.
Previous Topic:[SOLVED] Cannot get the type for parameter: 1
Next Topic:Cannot view report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:17:10 GMT 2024