Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Duplicated rows information on a Cross Tab with parent object List
Duplicated rows information on a Cross Tab with parent object List [message #1216643] Thu, 28 November 2013 15:17 Go to next message
Ruben Guillen is currently offline Ruben GuillenFriend
Dear All

We are experiencing duplicated records on a cross tab result, the parent object is a List

We did verify all the properties of related objects, however everything seems ok.

I attached the related file rtpdesign, and a sample output of the report on jpg, see the arrow 1, table of content shows the correct value, however the data part show duplicated information see arrow 2.

The element duplicated are 2629 for rows, and element 2639 for cell, column element id is 2636, which they belong to Cross Tab element id 2611.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards.

Rubén Guillén

PS: Attached log generated on exeuction with FINEST level

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2013 17:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Duplicated rows information on a Cross Tab with parent object List [message #1219417 is a reply to message #1216643] Tue, 03 December 2013 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Is there any way you can recreate this issue in a way I can run the report and see the issue?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Re: Duplicated rows information on a Cross Tab with parent object List [message #1231711 is a reply to message #1216643] Wed, 15 January 2014 08:36 Go to previous message
Ruben Guillen is currently offline Ruben GuillenFriend
Mr. Williams

Sorry for the delay, Thank you very much for your response. I will evaluate and let you as soon as possible.

Regards.
Previous Topic:Migrating old style ('@') parameters to ? style
Next Topic:Birt in web application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:21:37 GMT 2024