Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » How to suspend process at any time for incoming message?
How to suspend process at any time for incoming message? [message #1201152] Thu, 21 November 2013 15:56 Go to next message
Krzysztof Kaczkowski is currently offline Krzysztof KaczkowskiFriend
Hello,

I am runing process that I would suspend at any time by receiving a message from the ESB. How to do it?

Thanks.
Re: How to suspend process at any time for incoming message? [message #1228813 is a reply to message #1201152] Wed, 08 January 2014 05:23 Go to previous message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Krzysztof,

can you elaborate on your requirement "at any time" a bit. I assume you do not mean to suspend the thread but to interrupt the process when an automated activity completes. You can always abort a process (asynchronously) via the API. Is that your requirement or for what purpose do you need to suspend? Usually you would suspend a process at planned points in the process. the hibernate initially feature (e.g. on a route activity) and JMS (receive) applications go in the direction but may not fulfill your requirement.

Regards

Rob

Previous Topic:Problems with the source code - need help!
Next Topic:Proxy setting for using external Web Services
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:17:42 GMT 2024