Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Not able to compile simple C/C++ Program with Kepler eclipse(Error getting is Launching_new_configuration has encountered a problem)
Not able to compile simple C/C++ Program with Kepler eclipse [message #1188939] Fri, 15 November 2013 22:17 Go to next message
satish waghole is currently offline satish wagholeFriend
Hi, I am using Kepler CDT version of eclipse and installed cygwin as well as MinGW compilers. I am not able to compile even simple C/C++ program as it shows error of Launching new configuration error.

Actually I am new to eclipse and dont no much more about setting.
I set path value environment variable for both cygwin and Mingw as- %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\msys\1.0\bin;C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin;%cygwin%\bin;C:\cygwin\bin

Is this the right way? Or I have to set it only for MinGW?

Do I need to do any extra setting apart from this?Please help ASAP. Waiting for answer.
Re: Not able to compile simple C/C++ Program with Kepler eclipse [message #1194513 is a reply to message #1188939] Mon, 18 November 2013 14:50 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 11/18/2013 05:54 AM, satish waghole wrote:
> Hi, I am using Kepler CDT version of eclipse and installed cygwin as well as MinGW compilers. I am not able to compile even simple C/C++ program as it shows error of Launching new configuration error.
>
> Actually I am new to eclipse and dont no much more about setting.
> I set path value environment variable for both cygwin and Mingw as- %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\msys\1.0\bin;C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin;%cygwin%\bin;C:\cygwin\bin
>
> Is this the right way? Or I have to set it only for MinGW?
>
> Do I need to do any extra setting apart from this?Please help ASAP. Waiting for answer.

You're going to get more and better help in the Eclipse CDT forum as
noted in a sticky post at the top of this forum.
Previous Topic:Team - SVN - Properties Configuration
Next Topic:Cannot access the Friends of Eclipse Mirror Site
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:08:45 GMT 2024