Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dynamic Languages Toolkit (DLTK) » DLTK Indexing working for PHP project files, but not PHP built-ins.
DLTK Indexing working for PHP project files, but not PHP built-ins. [message #1159816] Mon, 28 October 2013 20:17
Robert Rollins is currently offline Robert RollinsFriend
This is an extremely strange problem, because it's bizarrely inconsistent. I've been working on two PHP projects for several months, possibly since before I updated to Eclipse Kepler (though I'm not 100% positive of that). Both of them work fine in terms of DLTK indexing. When I hover over a any PHP function, I get the detailed tooltip, and can Cmd-Click them to go to their definition.

But on the new PHP project I created a few weeks ago, only functions which are defined in the project's code get indexed. Built-in PHP functions stubbornly refuse to show details tooltips on hover, and I can't Cmd-Click them.

Does anyone know what's wrong? I've painstakingly gone over the project settings for my old and new projects, and confirmed that every setting is the same. But doing a "Project -> Clean" action from the menu re-builds the DLTK indexes correctly for my old projects, and incorrectly for my new one.

I have DLTK 5.0.0.201306060709 and PDT 3.2.0.201306051924 on Eclipse Kepler SR1, running in OSX Mountain Lion.
Previous Topic:No Such Method Error
Next Topic:Second DLTKLanguageToolkit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:13:25 GMT 2024