Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Getting error while deploying processes in updated version of Startdust(Getting error while working with the updated version.)
Getting error while deploying processes in updated version of Startdust [message #1130142] Wed, 09 October 2013 08:58 Go to next message
Kunal Suri is currently offline Kunal SuriFriend

Hello,

I recently updated to the "Stardust 1.0.1 for Eclipse 4.3.1 (Kepler SR1)" to check out the new functionality. But after the update, the Tomcat is giving me error and the model deployment is not taking place.

Note: The same project is still working fine in my Old Eclipse setup.

Error:

While Starting the Tomcat 6.0.32 Server with the updated Stardust:

Oct 09, 2013 10:47:27 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/xsd/XSDTypeDefinition
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)

Oct 09, 2013 10:47:27 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
SEVERE: Context [/TravelDomainBP] startup failed due to previous errors
Oct 09, 2013 10:47:27 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
10:47:28 INFO [main ] ContextEventRepeater - Servlet Context Name: TravelDomainBP, Server Info: Apache Tomcat/6.0.32
Oct 09, 2013 10:47:28 AM org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher doShutdown
WARNING: Framework is already shutdown

While Deployment of Process XPDL file:

10:48:15 WARN [main ] ModelDeploymentTool -
org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [http://localhost:8080/TravelDomainBP/remoting/CarnotUserService]; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Did not receive successful HTTP response: status code = 404, status message = [Not Found]
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.convertHttpInvokerAccessException(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:212)

Could you please suggest anything for this issue?

Regards,
Kunal
Re: Getting error while deploying processes in updated version of Startdust [message #1138965 is a reply to message #1130142] Tue, 15 October 2013 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hello,

Any comments or leads that could guide me where I could be going wrong ?

Kunal Suri wrote on Wed, 09 October 2013 04:58
Hello,

I recently updated to the "Stardust 1.0.1 for Eclipse 4.3.1 (Kepler SR1)" to check out the new functionality. But after the update, the Tomcat is giving me error and the model deployment is not taking place.

Note: The same project is still working fine in my Old Eclipse setup.

Error:

While Starting the Tomcat 6.0.32 Server with the updated Stardust:

Oct 09, 2013 10:47:27 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/xsd/XSDTypeDefinition
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)

SEVERE: Error listenerStart
SEVERE: Context [/TravelDomainBP] startup failed due to previous errors
Oct 09, 2013 10:47:27 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
10:47:28 INFO [main ] ContextEventRepeater - Servlet Context Name: TravelDomainBP, Server Info: Apache Tomcat/6.0.32
Oct 09, 2013 10:47:28 AM org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher doShutdown
WARNING: Framework is already shutdown

While Deployment of Process XPDL file:

10:48:15 WARN [main ] ModelDeploymentTool -
org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [http://localhost:8080/TravelDomainBP/remoting/CarnotUserService]; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Did not receive successful HTTP response: status code = 404, status message = [Not Found]
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.convertHttpInvokerAccessException(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:212)

Could you please suggest anything for this issue?

Regards,
Kunal

Re: Getting error while deploying processes in updated version of Startdust [message #1140029 is a reply to message #1138965] Wed, 16 October 2013 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Srinivasan Iyer is currently offline Srinivasan IyerFriend
Hi Kunal,

You may be encountering problems because you are using an existing project which was working in an older version of Eclipse. You may not have the same problem if you create a new project from scratch in the new Eclipse environment. Can you try dropping your project facets and adding them again (Project->Properties->Project Facets).

Thanks,
Srini
Re: Getting error while deploying processes in updated version of Startdust [message #1140614 is a reply to message #1140029] Wed, 16 October 2013 13:36 Go to previous message

Hi Srini,

Thanks for your reply. I did the changes to the Facets and my project is running just fine.

Cheers,
Kunal

Srinivasan Iyer wrote on Wed, 16 October 2013 01:05
Hi Kunal,

You may be encountering problems because you are using an existing project which was working in an older version of Eclipse. You may not have the same problem if you create a new project from scratch in the new Eclipse environment. Can you try dropping your project facets and adding them again (Project->Properties->Project Facets).

Thanks,
Srini

Previous Topic:Like Stardust on Facebook!
Next Topic:BPMS SPI Monitoring - IProcessExecutionMonitor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:31:31 GMT 2024