Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Missing "Preprocessor Macros File" under C/C++ General
Missing "Preprocessor Macros File" under C/C++ General [message #1128492] Mon, 07 October 2013 19:03 Go to next message
Dominic Giambo is currently offline Dominic GiamboFriend
Hey Guys,

I'm following instructions here -> http://wiki.eclipse.org/HowTo_use_the_CDT_to_navigate_Linux_kernel_source

to try and get a Linux source tree indexed so I can hop around and edit easier. The issue I am having is I can't find any option under C/C++ General called "Preprocessor Include Paths". I am using an ARM C compiler if that makes any difference. I am running Eclipse Indigo.

Anyone know why the option is not there... without it the indexer is not indexing well/correctly...

Thanks for any help in advance!

[Updated on: Tue, 08 October 2013 03:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Missing "Preprocessor Macros File" under C/C++ General [message #1128860 is a reply to message #1128492] Tue, 08 October 2013 04:10 Go to previous message
Dominic Giambo is currently offline Dominic GiamboFriend
Solved my issue. I used apt-get to install eclipse and it grabbed an older version, which I thought was the latest. Seems the repo it pulls from doesn't get updated.

Upgraded to Kepler on the web site downloads page and the option is there now.
Previous Topic:No rule to make target 'all'. Stop.
Next Topic:C code analysis complains on undefined symbols while build succeeds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:40:17 GMT 2024