Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Targeted Runtime is changing everytime after svn update(getting the error as "Target runtime ECW-JBoss 7.1 Runtime is not defined.Unknown Faceted Project Problem" every time after update)
icon5.gif  Targeted Runtime is changing everytime after svn update [message #1108653] Sat, 14 September 2013 05:54
karna spartacus is currently offline karna spartacusFriend
Hi, i'm using Eclipse-juno 4.2 SR1 and subversive SVN Team provider(1.1.0.I20130619-1700). My Application server is Jboss(jboss tools -Version: 2.4.1.Final-v20130327-0617-B80).

i have Subversion edge server by collabnet(1.8.1) on other machine, where my repositories are present. we will make changes to the code several times in a day and then we will commit those changes to the repository.

But, the actual problem comes into picture when we update the code to sync with the code in the repository. whenever we do svn update, every we would have to change the targeted runtime of our deployable projects. That is a nightmare to do every time.
i'm getting the error as "Target runtime ECW-JBoss 7.1 Runtime is not defined.Unknown Faceted Project Problem"... Sad

So, can any body tell me how can i avoid this problem after svn update....

Thank you in advance.... Smile
Previous Topic:Logs of cdt-tests-runner
Next Topic:forum search logic (boolean expression)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:49:39 GMT 2024