Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » create diagram from .ecore file by GMF
create diagram from .ecore file by GMF [message #1098266] Fri, 30 August 2013 21:36 Go to next message
Mahsa P is currently offline Mahsa PFriend
Hi my friends,
I have one .ecore file. this file contains some classes(Eclass) and enumerations(EEnum).for example this .ecore file contains one Eclass with 'Requirement' name and one EEnum with 'ReqSource' name. I want to create diagram file from it which contained enumerations.Specifically, I want to create diagram from .ecore file that i could select one of EEnum's values as one sample of 'Requirement' but when i create .gmftool or .gmfgraph, these enumeration isn't shown!
i attached a picture from diagram which i want to create and my .ecore file too. my question is: how create .gmftool, .gmfgrapf and other GMF models which contained enumerations!

I'm so grateful if every one could help me:)
Re: create diagram from .ecore file by GMF [message #1110756 is a reply to message #1098266] Tue, 17 September 2013 09:41 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

to display values in you diagram you need a label in the graphical model at the position at which value shall be displayed. In the mapping model you can then connect the feature of the meta-model element with the label in the graphical diagram definition.

Ralph
Previous Topic:Preform Routing Style Action
Next Topic:Graphical Editor: Modify automatic layout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:53:00 GMT 2024