Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » How to configure WTP/Tomcat such at newly added resources(images) can be
How to configure WTP/Tomcat such at newly added resources(images) can be [message #164581] Tue, 21 March 2006 22:43 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ym650.hotmail.com

immediately accessible?

I have WTP 1.0.1 + Tomcat 5.5, In my code I need dump an image file onto the "WebContent" folder of my "Dynamic Web Project" and ideally any web browser should be able to see it immediately. But in reallity I have to manually select the "WebContent" folder and press F5 to allow the new image file available. I checked the Tomcat server had already been set to "automatically publishing" with an interval of 1 second. What else shall I do?

Thank you very much for your help!
Re: How to configure WTP/Tomcat such at newly added resources(images) can be [message #165709 is a reply to message #164581] Mon, 03 April 2006 13:54 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: dserodio.gmail.com

Min Yin wrote:
> immediately accessible?
>
> I have WTP 1.0.1 + Tomcat 5.5, In my code I need dump an image file onto the "WebContent" folder of my "Dynamic Web Project" and ideally any web browser should be able to see it immediately. But in reallity I have to manually select the "WebContent" folder and press F5 to allow the new image file available. I checked the Tomcat server had already been set to "automatically publishing" with an interval of 1 second. What else shall I do?
>
> Thank you very much for your help!

Do you have "Refresh workspace automatically" checked?

HTH,
Daniel Serodio
Previous Topic:XML editor not working on non .xml files
Next Topic:Need to programatically invoke NewWebProjectAction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:47:26 GMT 2024