Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Issue with Running C++ - Launch Failed. Binary Not Found
Issue with Running C++ - Launch Failed. Binary Not Found [message #1086174] Tue, 13 August 2013 23:07 Go to next message
Angelo Bravo is currently offline Angelo BravoFriend
Hey guys,

I have a question that I am sure is easy for you guys to answer but is difficult for me as I am just beginning writing C++ and using Eclipse.

I am trying to run a simple Hello,World! program but am getting the error "Launch Failed. Binary Not Found.". I have done build all and get errors when it finishes building. Then I run it and get the above mentioned error.

I have added an image to help you guys understand what I am going through:

imgur.com/Fha4ktC,RykV8Yk#0

What am I doing wrong?! I am trying to follow the tutorials on Lynda.com but the Eclipse version he is using is a little older as seen here:

imgur.com/Fha4ktC,RykV8Yk#1

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Re: Issue with Running C++ - Launch Failed. Binary Not Found [message #1090084 is a reply to message #1086174] Mon, 19 August 2013 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ArbolOne Mising name is currently offline ArbolOne Mising nameFriend
Nice... at least I am not the only one who is having the same problem. My problem is identical to yours, and as such, I am desperately looking forward to the answer of this question.
One more thing, is there a way to receive a email letting me know of any updates to this topic?
Thanks in advance
Re: Issue with Running C++ - Launch Failed. Binary Not Found [message #1090094 is a reply to message #1086174] Mon, 19 August 2013 17:53 Go to previous message
ArbolOne Mising name is currently offline ArbolOne Mising nameFriend
I found the solution, it is here
http://codingrecipes.com/eclipse-launch-failed-binary-not-found-and-netbeans

HGD
Previous Topic:Indexer vs source templates
Next Topic:simple pRoGram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:09:13 GMT 2024