|Re: error occur [message #1083379 is a reply to message #1083364]
||Fri, 09 August 2013 21:53
| Russell Bateman
Registered: July 2009
Location: Provo, Utah, USA
On 8/9/2013 3:28 PM, marcela mejia wrote:|
> i downloaded jdk and eclipse juno sr1, edit the eclipse.ini and then ran the eclipse software.
> then i received an error hass occurred. see the log file
> thank you
It's now the weekend and help in this forum falls off dramatically. If
you're serious about getting up and running this weekend, my suggestions
would be to do the following:
1) Use the latest Juno (SR2).
2) I think you're developing in Java; if you don't do web applications,
then get Eclipse IDE for Java Developers, otherwise Eclipse IDE for Java
3) Download Windows 64-bit Eclipse (since your Windows is 64-bit).
4) Make sure your JDK is 64-bit.
5) Carefully wire your JDK (as already discussed) into eclipse.ini. If
in doubt, see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse.ini .
6) The next time you post in the forum for help launching Eclipse,
please post your eclipse.ini file.
Best of luck.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03330 seconds