Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » examples how to run them(tree2Graph)
examples how to run them [message #1080058] Mon, 05 August 2013 12:20 Go to next message
Chris Nikolakopoulos is currently offline Chris NikolakopoulosFriend
Hello to all,

Please ignore my previous message.
I am trying to run the examples after checking them out through svn. For example now I was trying to do the http://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/examples/index.php?example=org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.tree2graph example. I did all the required steps but now I do not take any errors. A new instance of eclipse is running but I cannot see anythaving after runing. Shouldn't I see the example running? The only pop up boxes I am having are at the attached pics. First message I take is the Untitled.png and after hitting ok I See the dialog box() found at Untitled1.png. The program shouldn't shown the above example running? Or do I have to set the directory that is asked for in the attached images?

Kind regards,
Chris
  • Attachment: Untitled1.png
    (Size: 28.25KB, Downloaded 147 times)
  • Attachment: Untitled.png
    (Size: 605.22KB, Downloaded 126 times)
Re: examples how to run them [message #1080217 is a reply to message #1080058] Mon, 05 August 2013 16:27 Go to previous message
Chris Nikolakopoulos is currently offline Chris NikolakopoulosFriend
Solved. I had to select the option "Run in the same JRE as the workspace" in the External Tools Configuration. I hadn't seen the instructions at the beginning of the launch.xml file.

Best,
Chris
Previous Topic:Transform SVG-XML to Ecore-Model
Next Topic:[EPL] type-of vs. kind-of relationships
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:07:51 GMT 2024