Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Stuck after selecting value from combobox
Stuck after selecting value from combobox [message #1074314] Fri, 26 July 2013 13:41 Go to next message
Janine Kayser is currently offline Janine KayserFriend
I encountered the problem that when I select a value from a combobox using ub_cbx_selectEntry_byValue I get stuck.
This is because immediately after selecting the value from the combobox an info dialog pops up and for some reason Jubula does not recognize that it has correctly selected the value and stays in "now testing" state.
Is there anything I can do to maybe skip certain tests after a timeout or is there any other solution.

I m currently testing with Jubula Standalone 7.1

Hope for some clues and best regards
Janine
Re: Stuck after selecting value from combobox [message #1077168 is a reply to message #1074314] Thu, 01 August 2013 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I can imagine that the confirmation of the event gets delayed due to the dialog. The first thing I can think of to get around the situation right now would be to create a module that does your own "combo box selection" - click into the combo box and then press any key to select the entry (which should work if all entries begin with different letters.... perhaps not so likely).

What type of application are you testing? I'm not sure what other ways there would be, but if you tell me the application type, I can go ask.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Stuck after selecting value from combobox [message #1854864 is a reply to message #1077168] Thu, 15 September 2022 11:10 Go to previous message
Sai Kalyan is currently offline Sai KalyanFriend
how to select value/option in combo box using Jubula . I am using java and eclipse
Previous Topic:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jubula/client/launch/AUTConfiguration
Next Topic:Unable to launch AUT with OpenJDK17
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:41:37 GMT 2024