Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Can't remove parameters from test case(I have an unneeded parameter in my test case and can't remove it.)
icon5.gif  Can't remove parameters from test case [message #1072824] Tue, 23 July 2013 15:25 Go to next message
Alexander Hoffmann is currently offline Alexander HoffmannFriend
Hello,

I made a mistake and added a parameter to my test case by typing "=BASEKEY" in one of my key combination sequenzes as a value. Now I want to remove it because I decided to use a fixed value ('ENTER').

I read the section in the manual and found this thread. But as you can see on the screenshot below, I can't select "Edit Parameters" from the context menu. Am I doing it wrong?

index.php/fa/15676/0/
Re: Can't remove parameters from test case [message #1073061 is a reply to message #1072824] Wed, 24 July 2013 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike Airey is currently offline Mike AireyFriend
Per this forum post, your project may be set to "protected", which would be disabling Edit Parameters.

Try this: with your project open, open Test-->Properties and select the "General" option. There should be an "Is Protected" checkbox there.
Re: Can't remove parameters from test case [message #1073254 is a reply to message #1073061] Wed, 24 July 2013 12:02 Go to previous message
Alexander Hoffmann is currently offline Alexander HoffmannFriend
Thank you, you solved my problem. Smile
Previous Topic:Is it possibile to start jubula test cases via batch commands?
Next Topic:What is the correct parameter value for the dash/minus key?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:34:55 GMT 2024