Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Eclipse export runnable jar
Eclipse export runnable jar [message #1068028] Thu, 11 July 2013 18:16
phi goui is currently offline phi gouiFriend
I am using the eclipse option to export a runnable jar from a project that I am editing. ( I have created some additional functionality through a plugin). The application is rapidminer- a machine learning tool. There were some instructions about how to create extensions that I followed.

When I run the application manually, through its main class the plugin works.
The problem is when I try to export a runnable jar file works fine, although the jar works the plugin somehow vanishes.

I don't know if this is any helpful , but I have noticed that a new jar file which contains the extra features has been created in a new directory called plugins inside the lib directory of the project. I have to make eclipse to see this new jar file somehow.

So ,I assume that I have to inform somehow eclipse to include this file (and maybe some others) that I have created. In other words,(forgive if I am asking something simple or obvious) how eclipse knows about the dependencies and all that staff ?
Since the project contained already an ant file for building ,I am wondering if this is what I have to tune.
Previous Topic:NoSQL Database support and Kepler
Next Topic:External Jar do not show some classes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:50:16 GMT 2024