Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Need to access Eclipse CVS Repository(A research project)
Need to access Eclipse CVS Repository [message #1067931] Thu, 11 July 2013 10:38
Elham Moazzen is currently offline Elham MoazzenFriend
Dear Eclipse Staff,

I have been using the history data associated with some modules in Eclipse platform project repository as a part of my PhD research that quite recently, I realized that I no longer can connect to the repository using the following url due to repository migration to Git:

:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/eclipse

I am specifically working with the history of some individual resources; however, I could not find their associated git repository in http://git.eclipse.org/c/ to clone on my machine and work with the history. I saw in the documentation that they were not exported to Git because they are no longer used.

I am wondering if it is possible that I have access to all plugins I was working with in their old CVS repository? I need them for my research. Below is the list:

org.eclipse.help
org.eclipse.help.base
org.eclipse.help.ui
org.eclipse.help.ide
org.eclipse.ui.workbench
org.eclipse.ui
org.eclipse.ui.ide

Previous Topic:I cant run my eclipse i get a java and jdk error
Next Topic:Constantly getting "Path must include project and resource name: /" with new Kepler worksp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 02:14:20 GMT 2024