Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » How to use Eclipse with OpenCV liabrary(I can see the executable file but Eclipse says that it does not exist. Why?)
How to use Eclipse with OpenCV liabrary [message #1067911] Thu, 11 July 2013 08:36
idil selin is currently offline idil selinFriend
Dear all,
I installed Eclipse Juno on Linux 12.04 LTS, I downloaded the OpenCV library version 2.4.3, I install the OpenCV library (how can I check if it works correctly?).
I am trying to use OpenCV with Eclipse; following the tutorial "Using OpenCV with Eclipse", I manged to run the "Project->Build all" without error:)
I though it was (finally) working but still I cannot run the DisplayImage file!!!!
When I go to the Run->Run Configuration and I click on the "DisplayImage debug" (which appears under the C/C++ Application), on the top left corner of the window, under "create manage and run configuration" it comes the error message "the program does not exist".... What is going on? Please, answer me.
Many thanks in advance,
Idil
Previous Topic:Call to ITranslationUnit.getAST() gets interrupted and error is logged
Next Topic:Max heap 512m
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:38:59 GMT 2024