Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Which wizard to use by Google Windowbuilder to create a standard or tabbed Eclipse Properties View?
Which wizard to use by Google Windowbuilder to create a standard or tabbed Eclipse Properties View? [message #1067742] Wed, 10 July 2013 12:01 Go to next message
Emre T is currently offline Emre TFriend
Hello there!

Does Google WindowBuilder Pro has a standard wizard for creating PropertySections, which can be used with Tabbed Properties View of Eclipse? When the answer is no, what would be the best way to integrate a with Google WindowBuilder created view into the tabbed properties?

I have created a view but it is a standalone one, but I want to have this view to be shown under the properties view within its own tab, when the corresponding workbench contributor is selected. Also, which would be the best WindowBuilder wizard for such an integration? A ViewPart, a Composite or -maybe even- an Application Window, which I can't be sure.

Every help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Which wizard to use by Google Windowbuilder to create a standard or tabbed Eclipse Properties Vi [message #1067849 is a reply to message #1067742] Wed, 10 July 2013 20:56 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
If you are using the Eclipse e4 framework, I suppose you could use an e4 ViewPart.

Otherwise, you can pretty much use a Composite for just about anything and then wrapper it in the bits you need for the framework.
Previous Topic:Design page show wrong frame
Next Topic:Hard-coded text fields versus an array of text fields
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:19:18 GMT 2024