Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » SVN: Disable "Override global credentials" question
SVN: Disable "Override global credentials" question [message #1067564] Tue, 09 July 2013 11:08 Go to next message
Markus Buchner is currently offline Markus BuchnerFriend
Hi,

When using Husdon with subversion - the user has to enter his SVN credentials - thats okay for us, but we want to do it on a job basis.

So the checkbox "Override global credentials" [YES/NO] shouldn't be displayed and the default should be NO.

Is there a flag in the setting / config file to disable the checkbox?

Just to make it precice - i am talking about the: ".../hudson.scm.SubversionSCM/enterCredential" page

Thanks in advance Max

Re: SVN: Disable "Override global credentials" question [message #1067783 is a reply to message #1067564] Wed, 10 July 2013 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is kind of urgent - nobody has a clou?

Thanks Max
Re: SVN: Disable "Override global credentials" question [message #1067866 is a reply to message #1067783] Thu, 11 July 2013 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Hi Markus, this is the first time we got this request. May be it is possible to add a global config for SVN plugin that sets this.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: SVN: Disable "Override global credentials" question [message #1070173 is a reply to message #1067866] Wed, 17 July 2013 11:41 Go to previous message
Thanks for the answer - I think this is quite important for 3.1 otherwise the whole team concept doesnt work out if i can access all sources anyway

A global configuration would be great with checkboxes which options you want to allow e.g.:

* Job only
* Team scope (if Team Based security)
* Hudson global

In the SVN Credentials Page:
Make a radio button section - only the options configured in the global configurations are displayed

Whats your opinion? Whats the normal way here to proceed? Should I open a bug?

Greetings Max

Previous Topic:How to run Parallel Jobs?
Next Topic:JAVA source code and Hudson
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:13:24 GMT 2024