Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Multiple diagrams from single plugin(Wondering what I need to do to have multiple diagrams from a single plugin)
Multiple diagrams from single plugin [message #1064574] Thu, 20 June 2013 01:42 Go to next message
Phillip Drew is currently offline Phillip DrewFriend
I have three EMF models. The first two are independent, the third references elements from the first two.

They're all contained in the same plugin and have a .genmodel that references all three.

I'm trying to use Eugenia to create a diagram for each of the first two models and they both work. However when I export the plugin only one of the diagrams seems to be registered (the latest one I generated).

What do I have to do to have both diagrams registered? I assume there is some config somewhere that is overwritten each time I generate a single diagram?

Thanks
Re: Multiple diagrams from single plugin [message #1064586 is a reply to message #1064574] Thu, 20 June 2013 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

you should ask Eugenia related questions in their forum.

Ralph
Re: Multiple diagrams from single plugin [message #1064773 is a reply to message #1064586] Fri, 21 June 2013 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phillip Drew is currently offline Phillip DrewFriend
I don't think it is Eugenia related (although I could be wrong). Eugenia generates me the two different .gmfgen files for the two different diagrams I want but then when I use them to generate the diagram code they seem to overwrite each other in the plugin.xml file of the diagram plugin?

Seems to me like the bit I'm missing is how to have two .gmfgen files generate two bits of diagram code that can be used at the same time.
Re: Multiple diagrams from single plugin [message #1065119 is a reply to message #1064773] Mon, 24 June 2013 12:39 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

you can change this in your genmodel. In your case I would play around with the attributes of the GenEditor and GenPlugin in the gmfgen model. Maybe defining this in Eugenia extensions would be a feature you can suggest. Changing generated stuff by hand can cause trouble in future.

Ralph
Previous Topic:How to register selection changed event.
Next Topic:One editor for multiple ecore models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:23:28 GMT 2024