Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Eclipse Juno maven-archetype-webapp (m2e) : where do you put each files under which directories?(Eclipse Juno Maven webapp directories)
Eclipse Juno maven-archetype-webapp (m2e) : where do you put each files under which directories? [message #1062530] Sat, 08 June 2013 10:45
jp Villemin is currently offline jp VilleminFriend
Hi guys,

I have some questions about directory architecture created under Eclipse Juno with m2eclipse for a archetype-web-app?

I'm working under Eclipse Juno on a maven-archetype-webapp project done with m2eclipse. I'm using Spring 3 and JSF 2.

I'd like to use some javascript with jquery. I don't know where to put javascript script and jquery plugin.

I created a javascript directory under webapp but Eclipse juno handle it oddly. I put Jquery . An error occur in Eclipse Project Explorer Directory.why ?

Where is the correct way to integrate javascript jquery in java web app under Juno maven-archetype-webapp project ?? Where do you put the files, or ask eclise to handle correctly?

I don't understand if i have to put xml files under src/main/ressources or in webapp/WEB-INF. What do you put in src/main/ressources? How does it impact on the build? thanks MICADO just now edit

Thanks a lot !

ttp://i.stack.imgur.com/yu078.png

What i src/main/ressources for ? When you create package, it's not showed as package but only directory. I create a /src/main/java package and it's where i put my classes. The package structure hierarchy is ok.

What is librairies ressources? Is it where you put javascript jquery? but when i put jquery plugin it does a lot of effor in the project manager. And i want my javascript under /webapp/javascript... What is ECMAScript Library ? What to do with that, what is for?

Same question about Deployed Ressources and target and Jax-WS Web Services ?

Ok target must be the directory when you build the project maven, but i can't see the war file. When you run build how to configure it in eclipse to generate the build? What is the command ?

ttp://i.stack.imgur.com/hkOSk.png
Previous Topic:Format jsp file through java code
Next Topic:Formatting java and JSP Files programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:24:08 GMT 2024