Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Multiple ANTLR versions in set of projects
Multiple ANTLR versions in set of projects [message #1062480] Fri, 07 June 2013 23:47
Arnaud Dieumegard is currently offline Arnaud DieumegardFriend
Hi all,

I'm experiencing some troubles with ANTLR dependencies in my project.

I have
1) an XText project for my language using ANTLR 3.2.
2) a project with sources depending on ANTLR 3.0.1 (an old project that I cannot change)
3) a project to lauch everything around.

What I do is using the (2) elements to create a model. This model is transformed using an ATL transformation. The output of this transformation is then serialized to obtain a text version of the model using (1).

When i'm doing the last part (serialization), I have an error:
Quote:

1 error
Semantic Object: Program.nodes[0]->Node'SubSystems'
java.lang.RuntimeException: Guice provision errors:

1) Error in custom provider, java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.SecurityException: class "org.antlr.runtime.RecognizerSharedState"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
at org.eclipse.xtext.service.MethodBasedModule.configure(MethodBasedModule.java:73)
while locating project.xtext.parser.antlr.internal.InternalMyLanguageLexer
while locating org.eclipse.xtext.parser.antlr.Lexer annotated with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=org.eclipse.xtext.parser.antlr.Lexer.RUNTIME)

I launch all this tool chain as a Java application, but when I look at the Run configuration classpath, I have multiple versions of ANTLR.
I think the error is caused by these multiple version of ANTLR in the classpath.

Is it possible to avoid this by setting that some projects might use only some versions of ANTLR and some other must use others ?

Regards,
Arnaud
Previous Topic:getting Value from a IWorkflow component
Next Topic:Custom Syntax Error Recovery
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:37:56 GMT 2024