Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Eclipse Fully Dark Theme(Eclipse Dark Theme of all application)
Eclipse Fully Dark Theme [message #1043225] Wed, 17 April 2013 12:48 Go to next message
Ahmed Tarhan is currently offline Ahmed TarhanFriend
Is there any theme for eclipse, which will turn my eclipse ide to fully dark? (Scroll bars, status bars, editor, menu bar etc.)

I'm not mentioning only editor themes like eclipsecolorthemes.org/.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Eclipse Fully Dark Theme [message #1058715 is a reply to message #1043225] Tue, 14 May 2013 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimul Mising name is currently offline Dimul Mising nameFriend
Hallo!

I have not found anything very useful actually...

Only what I found is Dark Juno theme for Eclipse Juno (4.2), you can google it is all over the internet... this one does not seem to wokr out of the box and does not look very nice... I am not a Java guy so, no clue how to edit stuff there

and this one

http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-4-chrome-theme#.UZKB3rVTA18

Last one supports modifications with css, but no clue how to do that as well... Looks like eclipse lovers are left without dark ui themes... Petty

Will continue to work with some other IDE
Re: Eclipse Fully Dark Theme [message #1060607 is a reply to message #1043225] Mon, 27 May 2013 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Burns is currently offline Steve BurnsFriend
Try MoonRise theme, I found it here:
https:// github.com/guari/eclipse-ui-theme

works better than Dark Juno and looks nicer in my opinion, it's also more accurate out of the box. I'm using it till right now.
Re: Eclipse Fully Dark Theme [message #1069018 is a reply to message #1060607] Mon, 15 July 2013 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J L is currently offline J LFriend
MoonRise theme is nice indeed!
Re: Eclipse Fully Dark Theme [message #1120259 is a reply to message #1069018] Sun, 29 September 2013 11:10 Go to previous message
Martin Laho is currently offline Martin LahoFriend
Thanks for the tip, MoonRise dark theme is beatiful, it works far better than the others I previously found!

Despite the limitations of E4 widget styling, it works really well on Ubuntu, OSX and Windows (for OSX I needed to download the package linked in the 'trouble-shooting table' here http: //guari.github.io/eclipse-ui-theme/).
Previous Topic:Composition of Refactorings
Next Topic:Class loading in SWT Event Thread
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:15:30 GMT 2024