Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Test don't record an the test product(Test-Product don't record)
Test don't record an the test product [message #1043024] Wed, 17 April 2013 07:07 Go to next message
Alex Mising name is currently offline Alex Mising nameFriend
Hi,

I'm new by testing tool Jubula.
I create an example test of the "Meter" Program from Jubula. This test was running and i can record.

At the next step I won't to create a test with product from us. It is written in Java RCP and build as an "Product" and can start over an exe.
By the test of the product, I create an empty "Test caste" and assigning to a "Test Suit". The product can by start over the "Start AUT". But I can don't record an test.
After a short time, an error message pops up (see image; index.php/fa/14394/0/).

I hope somebody can help me.

Best regards
Alex
Re: Test don't record an the test product [message #1043032 is a reply to message #1043024] Wed, 17 April 2013 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Did you actually do all the required steps for testing RCP AUTs? Please check the documentation mentioned in the "Usage hint" dialog. It's especially crucial to add the RCP accessor bundle and configure its start parameters.

- Achim

Re: Test don't record an the test product [message #1043827 is a reply to message #1043032] Thu, 18 April 2013 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex Mising name is currently offline Alex Mising nameFriend
Tanks for your answer.

I think I do all steps. I read an example how explain how create an test.
In with document find "Usage hint" dialog?
What you mean with „crucial to add the RCP accessor bundle and configure its start parameters"?

The Jubula is an standalone an version 1.3.0.

Best regards
Alex
Re: Test don't record an the test product [message #1044659 is a reply to message #1043827] Fri, 19 April 2013 07:14 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Alex,

The documentation for starting RCP AUTs for the 1.3 version is here.

Alex
Previous Topic:how can I view the Central Test Data which I import the excel file
Next Topic:How to specify file paths in external commands?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:24:43 GMT 2024