Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0
Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0 [message #1041681] Mon, 15 April 2013 12:10 Go to next message
Ashish Sharma is currently offline Ashish SharmaFriend
I migrated my test cases and libraries to Jubula 2.0, but it's not working. Test cases are not getting executed. I get object mapping not found error.
From where I can download Jubula 1.3?
Re: Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0 [message #1042252 is a reply to message #1041681] Tue, 16 April 2013 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Ashish,

Are you sure that you have performed all the steps from the installation manual about migrating, as well as carefully read the latest sections in the release notes? Have you updated your RCP accessor?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0 [message #1043923 is a reply to message #1042252] Thu, 18 April 2013 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashish Sharma is currently offline Ashish SharmaFriend
Hi,

I have removed .jubula folder from my system. Then I removed jubula installation. Then re-installed latest jubula 2.0. Then imported the test cases.
I get object mapping not found error on trying to execute.

Thanks,
Ashish
Re: Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0 [message #1044656 is a reply to message #1043923] Fri, 19 April 2013 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashish,

There are many more steps than that mentioned in the installation manual. As we mentioned before the release, and in the release information, we did change quite a lot of things for this release, and it is important to migrate properly. The installation manual can be found here. You should also read carefully all the release notes for the 2.0 version - there is also important information there. The release notes are here. It sounds like you have already imported your project into the new database, so please ensure that you perform the migration with the *old* project that you exported from the previous database, not with one that has already been "half" migrated.

As I mentioned above, it is not just the installation and import there are other important steps as well, and I would ask you to ensure that you have completely performed them.

If you do this and still have problems, then it could be one of two things:
- There is a real migration problem - we've tested the migration and migrated all of our projects, so I hope not, but if you think it might be the case, let us know.
- Or, your application has changed in the meantime (if you're getting component not found, you may need to remap a component.)

HTH,
Alex
Re: Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0 [message #1102494 is a reply to message #1041681] Thu, 05 September 2013 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matias Pentreath is currently offline Matias PentreathFriend
Hi, the link to the migration guide seems to be broken, I get a 404 error.

Re: Object mappings not working when migrating to Jubula 2.0 [message #1110780 is a reply to message #1102494] Tue, 17 September 2013 10:18 Go to previous message
Thanks for the heads up Matias, the notes have indeed moved to the new testing portal:
http://testing.bredex.de/sw-doku-downloads.html

Previous Topic:Migrating test cases from Jubula 1.3 to Jubula 2.1
Next Topic:Can't start testexec (AUT Agent: connection to server failed.)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:33:27 GMT 2024