Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Mouse out event not working in BIRT chart(Does Mouse out event work in BIRT chart?)
Mouse out event not working in BIRT chart [message #1022277] Thu, 21 March 2013 15:41 Go to next message
Sneha M is currently offline Sneha MFriend
Hi,

My mouse out event is not working when I move the mouse from that specified position i placed my cursor. I wrote a script and set the display to none for the tooltip . But tooltip still remains same untill i move to other bar in chart.

My invoke script doesn't seem to be working for mouse out event in chart interactivity.

My script is
function Hidetooltip()
{
Pp = document.getElementById("Popup");
Pp.style.display="none";
}

I called this script in Chart-> Format chart->Value Y series-> Interactivity->mouse out event-> invoke script-> Hidetooltip() as invoke script fx

Can any one suggest something?

Thanks in advance
Re: Mouse out event not working in BIRT chart [message #1022544 is a reply to message #1022277] Fri, 22 March 2013 05:04 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Are you writing the script to show the tooltip? Or are you using the standard tooltip option? If you set up your own, can you attach a sample report I can run with this set up, so I can test? Thanks.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Layered PDF output with BIRT
Next Topic:How to set axis tick labels?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:21:35 GMT 2024