Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » How to change default double click on annotation action
How to change default double click on annotation action [message #1022138] Thu, 21 March 2013 10:29
Stave Escura is currently offline Stave EscuraFriend
Following the excellent tutorial www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/tutorials/os-eclipse-plugin-guide/index.html, I can now add annotations to resources, and have them appear in the editor.

I would like to change the default behaviour of double clicking on the annotation when it appears in the ruler. The current default behaviour is that when I double click on it, the range specified by IMarker.CHAR_START and IMarker.CHAR_END is selected.

I am also interested in strategies for finding these. Is there something similar to Alt-LShift-F1/F2 for mouse actions?

Things I have tried so far

• I have looked at the list of all extension points and searched for annotation, marker, editor and action. None of these look promising, but there are lot of them and I probably missed it.
  • Google searching is swamped by the false positive (annotations are more normally @Annotations).
  • RulerToggleBreakpointActionDelegate was interesting and showed me how to interact with the doubleclick on the ruler, but wasn't quite it

Previous Topic:How to get a plugin that is no dependency
Next Topic:Editable tableitem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:59:27 GMT 2024