Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » RMC - publish HTML through command line help(RMC - publish HTML through command line help)
RMC - publish HTML through command line help [message #1021552] Wed, 20 March 2013 10:01 Go to next message
Inder Chaurasia is currently offline Inder ChaurasiaFriend
I am new in RMC and working on the publishing HTML through command line without starting the RMC application.

I got the few example over the eclipse help and forums but it is not working.
Like..

rmc.exe -rmcsilent publish -rmclibrary C:\Program Files\IBM\RMC\rmc\lib.7.5.prac -rmcconfiguration publish.practices_for_agile_development-ibm -rmcoutput C:\temp\rmcpub

I am not getting rmc.exe file under the rmc folder under rmc installation directory.
Is this same a eclipse.exe under rmc installation directory ?

whenever i am executing above command it is first opening the rmc application and after that nothing is happening.

so pls help me to resolve the above issue.

Thanks,
Inder
Re: RMC - publish HTML through command line help [message #1021679 is a reply to message #1021552] Wed, 20 March 2013 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Onno van der Straaten is currently offline Onno van der StraatenFriend
It looks okay to me aside from the library path which has spaces. I don't think that will work. You need to put it between quotes.

rmc.exe -rmcsilent publish -rmclibrary "C:\Program Files\IBM\RMC\rmc\lib.7.5.prac" -rmcconfiguration publish.practices_for_agile_development-ibm -rmcoutput C:\temp\rmcpub
Re: RMC - publish HTML through command line help [message #1021807 is a reply to message #1021679] Wed, 20 March 2013 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you so much Onno for the quick reply..
I asked one more thing regarding rmc.exe
When i installed RMC and then checked in the IBM->RMC75->rmc directory
I did not get the rmc.exe file in above directory.
Is rmc.exe is the same eclipse.exe resides in IBM->RMC75 directory or i did wrong while installation RMC ?
Because while publishing HTML from command line rmc.exe is required.

Thanks,
Inder
Re: RMC - publish HTML through command line help [message #1053234 is a reply to message #1021807] Fri, 03 May 2013 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solved issues.. installing eclipse rmc 32 bit version.
Re: RMC - publish HTML through command line help [message #1065094 is a reply to message #1053234] Mon, 24 June 2013 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jessica Pinto is currently offline Jessica PintoFriend
Could you tell us how you resolved it?
SWT Issue [message #1065131 is a reply to message #1065094] Mon, 24 June 2013 13:14 Go to previous message
Anand Bhatt is currently offline Anand BhattFriend
Hello,
I am trying to update Table data in SWT,like if the status is getting updated from Online to Offline in particular column the status should get changed,and table must be updated with recent data.

Please help me how can i achieve this.

Previous Topic:Visually appealing diagrams
Next Topic:Procedure to create EPF xml
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:34:24 GMT 2024