Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Problem with report creating on PBI form(Join report is not working properly)
Problem with report creating on PBI form [message #1018743] Thu, 14 March 2013 11:55 Go to next message
Bartosz Marciniak is currently offline Bartosz MarciniakFriend
Hello,

I have a small problem with report creating on PBM:Problem Investigation form in ITSM7. I had create my own report in *.rptdesign and modify it in Birt. This is a join report, it contains PBM:Problem Investigation and PBM:Investigation WorkLog. Several days ago everything work fine, Work Log information were attached to the report, but now when I want to create a report, Work Log information are empty. If you will need more information please let me know
We are using ITSM7 Version 7.6.04 SP3 201207071337 Hotfix.

The report is working properly only when in the PBM:Investigation Worklog Data Set I set such qualification: 'Problem Investigation ID' LIKE "% [problem ticket number]%" for example 'Problem Investigation ID' LIKE "%48798%".I've tried to set such qualification 'Problem Investigtion ID' = $Problem Investigation ID$ but it did not work. The strange thing is that in PBM:Problem Investigation Data Set qualification is set to 1=1 and the data are downloaded correctly.
Is there a way to create a parameter in order to user can enter Problem ID by himself?

Please see the report file in the attachment.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 March 2013 14:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with report creating on PBI form [message #1019252 is a reply to message #1018743] Fri, 15 March 2013 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bartosz Marciniak is currently offline Bartosz MarciniakFriend
How can I build a qualification/parameter/filter so that user can set the problem id by his own and then create a report using indicated problem id?
Re: Problem with report creating on PBI form [message #1020740 is a reply to message #1019252] Mon, 18 March 2013 20:56 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Is this an issue that you can recreate with the sample database or is it specific to your dataSource? I cannot look at much in your report as I don't have the oda plugin you're using, nor do I have a connection to the data you're using.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:BIRT Library Question
Next Topic:Table Column width
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:24:56 GMT 2024