Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How to delete the test cases which moved to external project(delete the test case which moved to external project)
How to delete the test cases which moved to external project [message #1016339] Wed, 06 March 2013 06:26 Go to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
Once I moved a testcase to unbound_modules_concrete_[6.0],which was used by a Project. After that I need to modify the properties of the testcase,but I found that it can't to be edited,so I create another testcase to exchange it.
There is the problem,I can edit and run well on the ITE in this time I change the testcase, but if I open the project next time,it return to the initial one. Could anyone give me some advices to solve it? Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Posia

[Updated on: Thu, 07 March 2013 07:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to delete the test cases which moved to external project [message #1016349 is a reply to message #1016339] Wed, 06 March 2013 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
I found the method to solve it:

Open the unbound_modules_concrete Project ,and cancel the select of "Is Protect" check box,and then ,I can delete the testcase which I moved to this Project before.
Re: How to delete the test cases which moved to external project [message #1016905 is a reply to message #1016349] Fri, 08 March 2013 07:57 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Thanks for posting your solution. As a general rule, I'd advise strongly against adding your own test cases to the unbound modules - these get updated regularly and if you add your own test cases, then you can either no longer update, or you lose your test cases. If you're creating a library project, it's a better idea to have your own, separate project for it.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Action Error: Point to click is outside of component
Next Topic:Swt : Java 1.5 + not found Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:05:15 GMT 2024