Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Building Stardust
Building Stardust [message #1015259] Wed, 27 February 2013 22:18 Go to next message
Oliver Kopp is currently offline Oliver KoppFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to follow the build instructions. However, I get following error:

[javac] /home/iaas3/stardust/engine/stardust-engine-base/target/src/org/eclipse/stardust/common/config/extensions/PojoExtensionsCache.java:88: compareAndSet(T,T) in java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicReference<T> cannot be applied to (<nulltype>,java.lang.Object)
  [javac]             sharedInstance.compareAndSet(null, instantiatePojoExtension(instanceType));
  [javac]                           ^

What's going wrong? I tried both Win8 and Ubuntu 12.04.

What I want to try is the web-based BPMN modeller. Is there a more easy way to get that up and running isolated from the other components?

Cheers,

Oliver
Re: Building Stardust [message #1015293 is a reply to message #1015259] Thu, 28 February 2013 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Rottstock is currently offline Sven RottstockFriend
Hi Oliver,

may I ask you on which branch you're working? The current active ones are b_dev_0_7_1 for Helios and I_4_3 for Kepler driven builds. And points the environment variable JAVA_HOME to a JDK 1.6?

Cheers,
Sven
Re: Building Stardust [message #1015306 is a reply to message #1015293] Thu, 28 February 2013 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've started a nightly build based on master (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/stardust-7-nightly/178/console) to ensure if the project is still compiling. And it is. So your issue seems to be a local one.
Oliver, could you provide more informations how you have started the build which environment variables are set. Also a more detailed stacktrace would be great.

If you like you can also send me these informations via mail.

Regards,
Sven
Re: Building Stardust [message #1015436 is a reply to message #1015293] Thu, 28 February 2013 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Sven,

Sven Rottstock wrote on Thu, 28 February 2013 01:20
may I ask you on which branch you're working?

I assume, it's the master branch: The build instructions do not seem to select another branch

And points the environment variable JAVA_HOME to a JDK 1.6?

No, it's JDK 1.7 as Java SE 1.6 hit its End of Public Updates this month. See www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html (I cannot do real links as I have less than 5 posts)

Does Stardust have an IRC channel? I found nothing on Freenode.

Cheers,

Oliver
Re: Building Stardust [message #1015535 is a reply to message #1015436] Fri, 01 March 2013 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Hi Oliver,

so far Stardust does not have an IRC channel. This would a good thing to have once there is sufficient demand. However, you are most welcome to connect with Stardust on Facebook and via this forum.

Obviously you have a good point with regards to the public updates to Java 6. In the customer base we had very little demand for Java 7 support so far, but I am sure that will change soon as Oracle increases the pressure. A move to Java 7 is needed and in planning but we are not there yet. As I hope you can also appreciate currently the participation in the Eclipse Kepler milestones and eventually in the release is our highest priority. For the time being please use Java 6 to build Stardust.

Best regards

Robert

[Updated on: Fri, 01 March 2013 07:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Building Stardust [message #1019485 is a reply to message #1015293] Fri, 15 March 2013 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The current active ones are b_dev_0_7_1 for Helios and I_4_3 for Kepler driven builds.

As I'm using Juno, neither I run Helios nor Kepler.

Now, I downloaded Kepler. When reading some git history, I think, I can stay on the master branch and don't have to switch to the "I_4_3" branch, do I?

Cheers,

Oliver
Project names [message #1020271 is a reply to message #1015259] Sun, 17 March 2013 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder why the ".mobile" projects have the same names as the projects without ".mobile". I cannot import both in eclipse. Is this intended?
Re: Project names [message #1020320 is a reply to message #1020271] Sun, 17 March 2013 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Currently, I'm starting with stardust-web-modeler and stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2. When a package is not found, I try file-based search and trying to add the required project. Currently, I'm stuck at "stardust-engine-core", which requires "org.tranql.connector.AllExceptionsAreFatalSorter". Although the build succeeded, this import cannot be resolved.
Re: Project names [message #1021181 is a reply to message #1020320] Tue, 19 March 2013 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Oliver,

not sure if you are working on Keppler or Juno now. If you use Juno then you need to create a Helios target platform and use this for compilation (Preferences / Plug-in Development / Target Platform). In that case you can stay on master, which is Helios.

Stardust will skip Juno and focus on Keppler, hence we don't test Juno.

You do not require .mobile.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you encounter any further issues or have other questions.

Best regards

Robert
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073199 is a reply to message #1015259] Wed, 24 July 2013 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried another round. Now with Kepler and branch I_4_3. I get following output:

[get] Error opening connection java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar

With branch "master", "mvn product/components-pom.xml install" went through, but I had troubles with "mvn product/pom.xml install". Think, it was also a 404, but not sure which file it was...
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073264 is a reply to message #1073199] Wed, 24 July 2013 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After
git reset --hard
and
git clean -xdf
, I get the following output:

Quote:

install:
[exec] [INFO] Scanning for projects...
[exec] [INFO]
[exec] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[exec] [INFO] Building eclipse-collector 9.9.9-SNAPSHOT
[exec] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[exec] [INFO]
[exec] [INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.4:install-file (default-cli) @ eclipse-collector ---
[exec] [ERROR] The specified file 'C:\git-repositories\stardust\build.tools\lib\org\eclipse\org.eclipse.emf.ecore.jar' not exists
[exec] [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073274 is a reply to message #1073264] Wed, 24 July 2013 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Oliver,

sorry this was my fault. I've missed to adapt the URLs after Eclipse Kepler was released into the official P2 repository and are using the staging repository for Eclipse Luna now. But this should be fixed now as part of Bugzilla 413595. Please could you pull the latest changes into your workspace!?

--
Sven
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073370 is a reply to message #1015306] Wed, 24 July 2013 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Rottstock wrote on Thu, 28 February 2013 02:42
I've started a nightly build based on master (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/stardust-7-nightly/178/console) to ensure if the project is still compiling. And it is.

Now, there is a 404 on the URL. Under https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/stardust-7-nightly/, the nightlies doesn't seem to get updated O:)
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073613 is a reply to message #1073370] Thu, 25 July 2013 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have disabled the stardust-7-nightly build job. It was firstly based on b_dev_0_7_1 branch and later on master. These branches are still using Eclipse Helios and b_dev_0_7_1 is no longer used anyways. All Eclipse Kepler related changes was done on the I_4_3 branch for which we have a separate build job, namely stardust-kepler (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/stardust-kepler). This build job is used for the nightly, milestone and release build. But in fact the nightly is not running each night Wink This build job is triggered manually if we see that some modifications was done in the GIT repositories which should be distributed. In the next time we want to merge the changes from I_4_3 back to the master branch.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073688 is a reply to message #1073274] Thu, 25 July 2013 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Rottstock wrote on Wed, 24 July 2013 08:54
Please could you pull the latest changes into your workspace!?

In the branch I_4_3, I get to "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space".

I had success with
MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m

Quote:
BUILD SUCCESS
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073744 is a reply to message #1073688] Thu, 25 July 2013 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was happy too early. When invoking the product/pom.xml build (clean install), then I get a NPE at the very end:

Quote:

[INFO] stardust-build .................................... SUCCESS [0.002s]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
[INFO] Total time: 10:17.215s
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jul 25 14:13:31 CEST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 348M/690M
Exception in thread "Thread-25" java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.ivy.util.FileUtil.forceDelete(FileUtil.java:303)
at org.apache.ivy.util.FileUtil.forceDelete(FileUtil.java:304)
at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.packager.PackagerResolver.clearCache(PackagerResolver.java:82)
at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.packager.PackagerResolver$1.run(PackagerResolver.java:67)
Exception in thread "Thread-16" Exception in thread "Thread-41" java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.packager.PackagerResolver.clearCache(PackagerResolver.java:82)
at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.packager.PackagerResolver$1.run(PackagerResolver.java:67)
Exception in thread "Thread-31" java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
Re: Building Stardust [message #1073753 is a reply to message #1073744] Thu, 25 July 2013 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In parallel, I'm trying to execute
mvn eclipse:eclipse -f product/pom.xml ...

Here, it fails with folowing error:

Quote:

[INFO] org.eclipse.stardust.ide.thirdparty.springframework FAILURE [0.933s]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.eclipse.stardust.ide.thirdparty.springframework: Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.eclipse.stardust.ide.3rdparty:org.eclipse.stardust.ide.thirdparty.springframework:eclipse-plugin:3.0.5: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.stardust.ide.3rdparty:org.eclipse.stardust.ide.thirdparty.commons.logging:jar:1.1.1 in build.tools-repo (file://localhost/C:/git-repositories/stardust/build.tools/lib) -> [Help 1]

Re: Building Stardust [message #1074116 is a reply to message #1073753] Fri, 26 July 2013 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Oliver,

the Hudson build job stardust-kepler is using the following Maven/Java options:
-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
The readme.txt below of the org.eclipse.stardust.product.git repository mentions a similar setting (only MaxPermSize differs but this should be ok). Regarding the NullPointerException - this is a known issue by Ivy (see Mailing List for more information or the following quotation of the mailing list entry:

Quote:
However, the bug can only occur (according to the Javadocs) if an I/O error has occurred while attempting to delete some file(s). This probably includes problems like wrong permissions, etc.

BTW: I've never seen this NPE on the Stardust build jobs in Hudson so I assume that it is only a sporadic issue.

Quote:

mvn eclipse:eclipse -f product/pom.xml

Oh - I've never used/tried this before. IMO it shouldn't be necessary. All projects have already a .project file and can be easily imported in Eclipse.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1074158 is a reply to message #1074116] Fri, 26 July 2013 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:
However, the bug can only occur (according to the Javadocs) if an I/O error has occurred while attempting to delete some file(s). This probably includes problems like wrong permissions, etc.

Maybe too long paths under Windows 8. I moved the repository to the root of my harddisk, maybe that helps. I don't think, that Windows 8 messes up with file permissions.

I deleted everything, cloned again, switched the branch and fired the build.
Now, I get a 404 at
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/201306260900/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar

Quote:
[ERROR] C:\stardust\engine\eclipse-collector\build.xml:48: Can't get http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/201306260900/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar to C:\stardust\build.tools\lib\org\eclipse\org.eclipse.emf.ecore.jar

Quote:
Oh - I've never used/tried this before. IMO it shouldn't be necessary. All projects have already a .project file and can be easily imported in Eclipse.

I just tried to fetch the dependencies somehow. Think, I have to go through both build steps to have all dependencies ready. Smile
Re: Building Stardust [message #1074182 is a reply to message #1074158] Fri, 26 July 2013 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is the build trying to download org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.6.1.v20100914-1218.jar? It should download org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.9.0.v20130528-0742.jar. Are you sure that you have switched the branch from master to I_4_3 in build.tools and that you're not behind of HEAD? To validate this, please compare your build.tools\dependency-version.properties with the one at http://git.eclipse.org/c/stardust/org.eclipse.stardust.build.tools.git/tree/dependency-version.properties?h=I_4_3
Re: Building Stardust [message #1074246 is a reply to message #1074182] Fri, 26 July 2013 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, you're right. The only project not having the branch switched was "build.tools".
After a "git clean -xdf", inserting "private.properties" again, the build goes through.

Now I got the typical issues with importing, that the projects in "ui.web.mobile" are named the same as the ones in "ui.web". Then I fight with heap space errors (solution: -Xms1024m -Xmx4000m in eclipse.ini).

Now, IvyDE complains:

Quote:

Some projects fail to be resolved
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.model#ipp-bpm-model;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.ecore;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.xsd#org.eclipse.xsd;2.9.0.v20130610-0406: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.common;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.core#ipp-bpm-repository;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.ecore;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.xsd#org.eclipse.xsd;2.9.0.v20130610-0406: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.common;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.model#ipp-bpm-model-builder;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.equinox#org.eclipse.equinox.registry;3.5.300.v20130327-1442: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.equinox#org.eclipse.equinox.common;3.6.200.v20130402-1505: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.osgi#org.eclipse.osgi;3.9.0.v20130529-1710: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.core#org.eclipse.core.runtime;3.9.0.v20130326-1255: not found
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.modeling.core#ipp-bpm-model-validation;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.ui.web#stardust-web-modeler;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.equinox#org.eclipse.equinox.registry;3.5.300.v20130327-1442: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.equinox#org.eclipse.equinox.common;3.6.200.v20130402-1505: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.emf#org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change;2.9.0.v20130528-0742: not found
Impossible to resolve dependencies of org.eclipse.stardust.engine#stardust-engine-test;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#infinity-process-engine-module;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#stardust-engine-base-module;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#carnot-spring;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found
unresolved dependency: org.eclipse.stardust.engine#infinity-process-engine;1.0.0-NIGHTLY-SNAPSHOT: not found

Think, I have to install some EMF plugins at my Eclipse? Is there a simple trick to install that dependencies? (Maybe that should be mentioned at the Source Code page).

Re: Building Stardust [message #1074312 is a reply to message #1074246] Fri, 26 July 2013 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4000m as max amount of memory for Eclipse? I'm using the following settings:
--launcher.XXMaxPermSize
512M
-vmargs
-Xms128m
-Xmx1024m

and I'm happy with it.

Regarding the ui.web.mobile project. Unfortunately I've never imported this project into Eclipse because it is not used during the official build of Stardust. BTW I'm only seeing one project below of ui.web.mobile, namely mobile-workflow. Which projects do you mean which have duplicated project names?

The EMF plugins should be automatically resolved by Ivy (this is also done if you invoke mvn install -f product/pom.xml resp. mvn install -f product/components-pom.xml). Have you configured the IvyDE plugin correctly?
Quote:

After the installation of IvyDE and the build.tools project import, open the preferences dialog of Eclipse which can be found in the Window menu item and click on Ivy in the left panel. Now configure the plugin as follows:

• Advanced: enable "Use extended resolve id"
  • Classpath Container: enable "Resolve dependencies in workspace"
  • Settings/Ivy settings path: ${workspace_loc:build.tools/ivysettings-eclipse.xml}

The last point assumes that you have already imported the build.tools project in Eclipse. This step is very important - otherwise IvyDE cannot find the settings file.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1074316 is a reply to message #1074246] Fri, 26 July 2013 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Installation of EMF via EMF Update Sites helps to solve the last issue partially. My eclipse installation now shows org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi;2.9.0.v20130528-0742, but ivy is still not able to resolve it Sad.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1074369 is a reply to message #1074316] Fri, 26 July 2013 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it possible that the build does not include building of org.eclipse.stardust.model.bpmn2 ?

BTW: The second build leads to an NPE, the first one went through perfectly.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1075565 is a reply to message #1074312] Mon, 29 July 2013 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Rottstock wrote on Fri, 26 July 2013 09:38
Regarding the ui.web.mobile project. Unfortunately I've never imported this project into Eclipse because it is not used during the official build of Stardust. BTW I'm only seeing one project below of ui.web.mobile, namely mobile-workflow. Which projects do you mean which have duplicated project names?

I thought, it were all which are in "ui.web". Now, whith a clean checkout of "ui.web" and "ui.web.mobile" I see no dublicates. I'll let you know, when I encounter the issue again...

Sven Rottstock wrote on Fri, 26 July 2013 09:38

The EMF plugins should be automatically resolved by Ivy (this is also done if you invoke mvn install -f product/pom.xml resp. mvn install -f product/components-pom.xml). Have you configured the IvyDE plugin correctly?

Surely, I followed the steps at the wiki

I have build errors at

• ipp-toc-generator: com.sun.javadoc.* missing
  • jcr-vfs: org.apache.jackrabbit.jca missing
  • org.eclipse.stardust.ide.wst.common: org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core, org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common, and org.eclipse.jst.jsf.facesconfig missing
  • org.eclipse.stardust.model.bpmn2: org.eclipse.stardust.model.xpdl missing (even if available in the workspace)
  • stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2: org.eclipse.stardust.common and org.eclipse.bpmn2 missing.

And some other errors, which might be solved if the above issues are solved.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1075964 is a reply to message #1075565] Tue, 30 July 2013 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While trying to get Stardust compiling on another machine, I discovered following projects being duplicate after the two mvn steps:

• admin-portal
  • business-control-center
  • graphics-common
  • orion-client
  • portal-api
  • Portal-Common
  • portal-persistence-jpa
  • process-portal
  • stardust-portal-shell
  • stardust-web-modeler
  • stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2
  • views-common

Re: Building Stardust [message #1076321 is a reply to message #1075964] Wed, 31 July 2013 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I have build errors at

• ipp-toc-generator: com.sun.javadoc.* missing
  • jcr-vfs: org.apache.jackrabbit.jca missing
  • org.eclipse.stardust.ide.wst.common: org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core, org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common, and org.eclipse.jst.jsf.facesconfig missing
  • org.eclipse.stardust.model.bpmn2: org.eclipse.stardust.model.xpdl missing (even if available in the workspace)
  • stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2: org.eclipse.stardust.common and org.eclipse.bpmn2 missing.

org.eclipse.stardust.model.bpmn2 and stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2 are currently not integrated in the Stardust build. It is partially developed by Robert S. and will be integrated in the build and Eclipse as soon as he has finished his work. So could you remove these project from Eclipse at the meantime!?
Regarding the missing org.eclipse.jst.jsf.* bundles in org.eclipse.stardust.ide.wst.common. Can it be that you have not installed the org.eclipse.jsf feature of WST or have missed to include it in your target environment? ipp-toc-generator is also not needed as an Eclipse project. If you like to do that in any case then you have to enable the stardust-build profile (right click on the project; choose Properties then Maven; type stardust-build in the "Active Maven Profiles" field).
Re: Building Stardust [message #1076472 is a reply to message #1076321] Wed, 31 July 2013 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Rottstock wrote on Wed, 31 July 2013 03:00

org.eclipse.stardust.model.bpmn2 and stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2 are currently not integrated in the Stardust build. It is partially developed by Robert S. and will be integrated in the build and Eclipse as soon as he has finished his work. So could you remove these project from Eclipse at the meantime!?

I want to extend (!) the web-based BPMN2 modeler, therefore really need that projects compiling and a usual Eclipse instant compiliation and deployment. O:)

Sven Rottstock wrote on Wed, 31 July 2013 03:00
Regarding the missing org.eclipse.jst.jsf.* bundles in org.eclipse.stardust.ide.wst.common. Can it be that you have not installed the org.eclipse.jsf feature of WST or have missed to include it in your target environment?

Target environment? I haven't seen anything in the documentation about a target environment O:). I'll check it!
Re: Building Stardust [message #1080745 is a reply to message #1076472] Tue, 06 August 2013 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh I see. Please could you create a Bugzilla ticket for the org.eclipse.stardust.model.bpmn2/stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2 integration in Eclipse!? With it we can schedule it.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1080857 is a reply to message #1080745] Tue, 06 August 2013 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Done. Bug 414488.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1234661 is a reply to message #1080745] Wed, 22 January 2014 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Rottstock wrote on Tue, 06 August 2013 06:33
Oh I see. Please could you create a Bugzilla ticket for the org.eclipse.stardust.model.bpmn2/stardust-web-modeler-bpmn2 integration in Eclipse!? With it we can schedule it.

Is it possible to provide step-by-step instructions how to get a .war? The documentation at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Stardust/Knowledge_Base/Build_and_Change_Management/Maven/Basic_Setup does not explicitly handle the web modeler.

The best would be a youtube video with the steps in the comment folder. The tutorial should start with creating a virtual machine at amazon or at JiffyBox. I can also provide a clean Debian VM.
Re: Building Stardust [message #1237601 is a reply to message #1234661] Thu, 30 January 2014 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tanmoy Roy is currently offline Tanmoy RoyFriend
Hi Oliver,

Here is the link for creating Stardust VM on Amazon EC2.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Stardust/Knowledge_Base/Getting_Started/RTE_on_AWS

Regards,
Tanmoy Roy
Re: Building Stardust [message #1241073 is a reply to message #1237601] Fri, 07 February 2014 12:46 Go to previous message
Tanmoy Roy wrote on Wed, 29 January 2014 23:55
Hi Oliver,

Here is the link for creating Stardust VM on Amazon EC2.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Stardust/Knowledge_Base/Getting_Started/RTE_on_AWS

Hi,

Thank you for the link. I've been one of the first users of the AMI. My questions targeted on *compilation* (and usage) of the current branch, not the usage only. The current documentation for that is distributed among several Wiki pages, txt files, forum posts, and emails. I'd like to have a single condensed view. Sureley, existing resources can be linked, but it should be a single page explaining from the start to the end and not ending with "continue at ...".

Cheers,

Oliver
Previous Topic:Monitoring of Roles, Worklists & Participants
Next Topic:Stardust 1.1 logon error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:48:46 GMT 2024