Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Parse problems in design mode after reparse
Parse problems in design mode after reparse [message #1015143] Wed, 27 February 2013 15:08 Go to next message
Hamutal Cohen is currently offline Hamutal CohenFriend
Only in the first time it opens, the user defined panel and its components shown right.
But after refresh there are errors that seem to relate to other projects in the workspace.
Is there a way to change the classpath of this tool?
Does anyone know what is the difference between the first parse and the second one?

I would be very glad to know the answers and solve the problem.

Thanks in advanced,
Hamutal
Re: Parse problems in design mode after reparse [message #1015227 is a reply to message #1015143] Wed, 27 February 2013 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
WindowBuilder uses the classpath of your project. You can change it by changing the classpath of your project.

There is no difference between the 1st, 2nd or nth parse from WindowBuilder's point of view. If you are using some sort of custom control, I suppose that it could be maintaining some form of persistent state that affects subsequent parses and subsequent instantiations of that control.

If you want help with whatever problem you are having, you should post a description of the actual problem. You should also include a complete, self-contained test case that reproduces the problem and any stack traces from your log related to the problem.
Re: Parse problems in design mode after reparse [message #1016744 is a reply to message #1015227] Thu, 07 March 2013 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hamutal Cohen is currently offline Hamutal CohenFriend
Thank you very much for trying to help.
I'm disappointed a little that I couldn't find the solution,
but meanwhile changes in the code helped me to prevent the errors.
Re: Parse problems in design mode after reparse [message #1017017 is a reply to message #1016744] Fri, 08 March 2013 16:27 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
As I said earlier, we need to see a test case in order to help you.
Previous Topic:Cannot create SWT browser after eclipse exit and restart
Next Topic:Add Context Menu Item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:36:56 GMT 2024