Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Why is the Eclipse main download page not working?
Why is the Eclipse main download page not working? [message #1012667] Fri, 22 February 2013 01:51 Go to next message
Ric Gaudet is currently offline Ric GaudetFriend
Been trying for 2 days to download a new version of the Eclipse CDT, but the download page always gets stuck on the "Please Donate" or "Sign up for Our Newsletter" page.
I tried many different mirrors, and tried both Firefox and IE, with the same dead-end result. Also tried downloading different packages; no luck.

Don't care to donate right now or to sign up for a newsletter.

Here is one of the many pages I arrived at:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR1/eclipse-cpp-juno-SR1-win32.zip&mirror_id=1119
Re: Why is the Eclipse main download page not working? [message #1012671 is a reply to message #1012667] Fri, 22 February 2013 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ric Gaudet is currently offline Ric GaudetFriend
I finally got a mirror from Europe to work correctly. All the US mirrors do not seem to be running...

Re: Why is the Eclipse main download page not working? [message #1012795 is a reply to message #1012671] Fri, 22 February 2013 08:36 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

They are likely swamped as Juno SR2 comes out in a matter of hours.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:SDK Version
Next Topic:Error: java.lang.NullPointerException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 16:04:57 GMT 2024