Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » How to download Eclipse 4 IDE's source code?
How to download Eclipse 4 IDE's source code? [message #1010971] Mon, 18 February 2013 15:33 Go to next message
Pradeep Simha is currently offline Pradeep SimhaFriend
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know how and where to download source code of new eclipse juno? Currently I am using these two links:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CVS_Howto --> In this page says CVS is no longer maintained, goto GIT and when I click on GIT it takes me to this URL: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git

But here I am not at all able to find link for repository. Can anyone please guide me?

Thanks,
Re: How to download Eclipse 4 IDE's source code? [message #1011083 is a reply to message #1010971] Mon, 18 February 2013 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars VogelFriend

See Eclipse 4 source code.
Re: How to download Eclipse 4 IDE's source code? [message #1011276 is a reply to message #1011083] Tue, 19 February 2013 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fredrik Attebrant is currently offline Fredrik AttebrantFriend

If you follow the link on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git under "List of Git repositories available" (i.e. http://git.eclipse.org/) you can search for "e4" and get a list of repos.
The descriptions seems a bit of though -> making it a bit difficult to figure out which ones are relevant...

eclipse.platform.runtime.e4.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	20 months
eclipse.platform.ui.compat.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	20 months
eclipse.platform.ui.e4.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	20 months
org.eclipse.e4.deeplink.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	9 months
org.eclipse.e4.ff.git	Temporary test repository for non-FF merges	Paul Webster	5 months
org.eclipse.e4.installer.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	2 years
org.eclipse.e4.languages.git	E4 languages repo: javascript	Paul Webster	5 months
org.eclipse.e4.releng.git	The E4 releng repo	Paul Webster	4 days
org.eclipse.e4.resources.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	7 days
org.eclipse.e4.search.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	8 days
org.eclipse.e4.tools.git	E4 tools: model editor, CSS Spy, CSS editor	Paul Webster	5 days
org.eclipse.e4.ui.git	UI test repo	Paul Webster	9 weeks
org.eclipse.e4.utils.git	Unnamed repository; edit this file 'description' to name the repository.	Paul Webster	21 months
org.eclipse.e4.xwt.git	XWT incubator	Paul Webster	15 months
org.eclipse.jdt.core.git	Eclipse JDT Core (e4 incubation and testing only)	Boris Bokowski	
org.eclipse.migration.git	Migration steps for most of the Eclipse Project
Re: How to download Eclipse 4 IDE's source code? [message #1011317 is a reply to message #1011276] Tue, 19 February 2013 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
blablabla.tools contains the e4 tools (application model editor, css spy, live editor etc.) and blablabla.releng has the main poms if you want to build it yourself with maven/tycho.
Re: How to download Eclipse 4 IDE's source code? [message #1011423 is a reply to message #1011317] Tue, 19 February 2013 14:52 Go to previous message
Pradeep Simha is currently offline Pradeep SimhaFriend
Thank you very much... one and all Smile
Previous Topic:Problems with CompatibilityView
Next Topic:Comprehensive E4 Application example
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:42:24 GMT 2024