Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Riena » Remote Services with EMF generated objects and TENEO
Remote Services with EMF generated objects and TENEO [message #1009082] Thu, 14 February 2013 11:54 Go to next message
Martin Maier is currently offline Martin MaierFriend
Hi,

I have a project where I want to use the Riena remote services for transferring model objects from the server to the client.

On server side I have a model generated with EMF and persisted with TENEO and Hibernate.

When calling a method on the server, I get the following exception:

com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianRuntimeException: com.caucho.hessian.io.HessianFieldException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EObjectImpl.eAdapters: java.util.ArrayList ([org.eclipse.emf.teneo.type.PersistentStoreAdapter@56431753]) cannot be assigned to 'org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList'
at com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianProxy.invoke(HessianProxy.java:232)
at $Proxy25.getUsers(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
at org.eclipse.riena.communication.core.hooks.AbstractHooksProxy.invoke(AbstractHooksProxy.java:69)
at org.eclipse.riena.communication.core.hooks.AbstractHooksProxy.invoke(AbstractHooksProxy.java:38)
at org.eclipse.riena.internal.communication.core.factory.CallHooksProxy.invoke(CallHooksProxy.java:66)
at $Proxy26.getUsers(Unknown Source)

Has anybody encountered the same problem and knows how to solve this?

Thanks!
Martin
Re: Remote Services with EMF generated objects and TENEO [message #1009183 is a reply to message #1009082] Thu, 14 February 2013 16:05 Go to previous message
Christian Campo is currently offline Christian CampoFriend
I think this problem is related to this bugzilla

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=251501
Previous Topic:services fail with same method names
Next Topic:checkbox -> togglebutton
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:02:00 GMT 2024