Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse RT (runtime) » Include folder in classpath for RCP product using OSGi bundle manifests
Include folder in classpath for RCP product using OSGi bundle manifests [message #997447] Mon, 07 January 2013 14:50
Francesco Cassinari is currently offline Francesco CassinariFriend
We have an RCP product based on features which comprise several plugins. Each plugin uses an OSGi bundle manifest.

One of this plugin contains a set of libraries (Plug-in from Existing JAR Archives) made by third party.

Now the problem -> one of this libraries is looking for a configuration file in the following way:

getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(filename);

It is clear that the folder containing the file must be added to the classpath. So I added the following in the manifest of the plugin:

Bundle-ClassPath: resources/

and I placed the configuration file in there.

If I test the product within eclispe the file is found and everything works but, as soon as I export the product, the file is not found anymore (even if the resources folder is included in the exported plugin).

I think that I lack some OSGI property in the run configuration but I have no idea about how to solve the problem...
Previous Topic:Installation plugins issue ( I want to install maven plugins in Eclipse )..
Next Topic:Using Declarative Service in a Eclipse plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:54:44 GMT 2024