Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » set dataset parameters in runtime (set dataset parameters in runtime )
set dataset parameters in runtime [message #997297] Sat, 05 January 2013 06:05 Go to next message
Naveen Goyal is currently offline Naveen GoyalFriend
Hi,

I have created a BIRT report layout... The user makes three enteries, startDate, EndDate and user selects a processName (via dropDown)...

Now I have a datasetQuery named Data Set1 like... select * from Table1 where col1=? AND col2=? AND col3=?...

Now after he press a button, I want to pass the three selected elements as parameter to the dataset and execute it to set its output parameters to a table
(I have mapped dataset output parameters to table).

reportParameter makes a pop-up as we run the report initially but I dont want it... as I want resultSet only for the elements value entered by user...

Thanks in advance...
Re: set dataset parameters in runtime [message #997518 is a reply to message #997297] Mon, 07 January 2013 23:52 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I'm not sure I'm understanding completely. Does the user select values from the standard BIRT parameter page? Or is that part of your report's layout? Let me know.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Report items from library is not shown
Next Topic:unable to save workbench state
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:32:30 GMT 2024