Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Flash Builder 4.7, eGit and the 'Label Decorations'
Flash Builder 4.7, eGit and the 'Label Decorations' [message #997251] Fri, 04 January 2013 17:19 Go to next message
ben hage is currently offline ben hageFriend
Used 4.6 along with eGit and there were little arrows if you were pushes or pulls behing your remote tracking branch.

Now with 4.7 they are gone. Looked it up under Preferences->Team->Git->Label Decorations->Text Decorations and the { branch_status} decoration was gone. Also it didn´t show anymore in "Add Variables". So I added it back in manually, but to no avail. Problem persists.
Checked whether eGit was the problem with a clean install of Eclipse and eGit and there the little arrow decorations show. Thus it must be Flash Builder. Anyone had/has the same problem and a fix for it??? I´ve been looking and trying for hours to fix this.
Re: Flash Builder 4.7, eGit and the 'Label Decorations' [message #997405 is a reply to message #997251] Mon, 07 January 2013 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben hage is currently offline ben hageFriend
Sorry for my ingnorance.
Seems FB has some version of egit pre-installed (or maybe it got it from my previous installation) that doesn´t work properly.
Added http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates to update sites. Updated. Now it works fine.
Re: Flash Builder 4.7, eGit and the 'Label Decorations' [message #998378 is a reply to message #997405] Wed, 09 January 2013 22:04 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
Probably your new FB came with an older EGit version than the one you used in the older FB version.
Previous Topic:Commit->Push->Push Upstream-> Argh!!!
Next Topic:How to clone when git-upload-pack is at custom location on the server?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:22:07 GMT 2024