Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Assertion Fail(org.eclipse.swt.SWTException)
Assertion Fail [message #990259] Tue, 11 December 2012 16:07
Azi Azwady Jamaludin is currently offline Azi Azwady JamaludinFriend
Greetings forumers,

I'm new to RCP development. My current project is just a simple CRUD.... My persistence works well but i'm stuck at my GUI. If everything works, I should see the data been display by the view part and when double click, the editor should be open Confused

But no data being display on the view part and off course the no rows is clicked and so the editor is not merge.

From the stacktrace, it stated that the SWT failed to assert as it can only work with IObservableList. I'm changing my binding code by using IObservableList instead of WritableList although WritableList is implementing IObservableList but still no luck.

Right now I've no idea where it went wrong.

I'm attaching my stacktrace in rtf and one of my view part (org.eclipse.mamsysdispose.userinterface.viewparts.CreateCaseView). My initial access to this is that i'm using the wrong input when tableViewer calling the setInput method but maybe i'm wrong about this.
Previous Topic:int a tableview with image in the cell, table always jump back to the first row.
Next Topic:Dynamicly sizing scrolled content
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:42:04 GMT 2024