Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » e4 Application with Gemini time out exceptions
e4 Application with Gemini time out exceptions [message #968764] Fri, 02 November 2012 18:39
Thomas Blattner is currently offline Thomas BlattnerFriend
Hello,

I'm using Gemini 1.1.0 RC1 in an Eclipse e4 RCP application.

The app runs fine when started within the IDE.

But when I start the exported RCP product I have some problems.

The application not allways starts. Sometimes I have some weird time out problems like following

!MESSAGE While loading class "org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.CombinedEventDelta", thread "Thread[Refresh Packages,5,main]" timed out waiting (5004ms) for thread "Thread[Start Level Event Dispatcher,5,main]" to finish starting bundle "org.eclipse.equinox.registry_3.5.200.v20120522-1841 [75]". To avoid deadlock, thread "Thread[Refresh Packages,5,main]" is proceeding but "org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.CombinedEventDelta" may not be fully initialized.

Most of the time a start with the -clean option helps.

REFRESH_BUNDLES and WEAVING is disabled, if this might be a root cause for the problems. The startorder of the bundles etc. seems to be ok. As I mentioned, when starting with the clean option it's ok. But should this be a must?

Does anyone else having same problems?

Thx for any response.

Best regards
Thomas
Previous Topic:[Solved]Gemini - Maven-tycho build works on some machines, but not others.
Next Topic:Handling servletRegistry in Felix with Gemini Blueprint
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 01 04:35:14 GMT 2024