Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » Community Model Repository(Discussion on how to achieve a Community Model Repository)
Community Model Repository [message #967553] Thu, 01 November 2012 21:21 Go to next message
Matthias Filter is currently offline Matthias FilterFriend
Motivation:
For STEM users it would be great if they could use a disease model library comparable to the build-in model library. As disease model generation from scientific literature and historical epidemiological data is a highly complex and tricky issues it might be reasonable to create an open community repository where all STEM users could contribute (and describe) their models to. This idea could of course be extended to other scenario components later as well.

As discussed today it is clear that such an eclipse-independent repository could provide resources in different levels of complexity (listed from easy to complex):
1. a simple repository of STEM scenarios (including meta data on the scenario)
2. a repository of parameterized standard disease models
3. a repository of other standard STEM modules (graphs, models, decorators, triggers etc.)
4. a repository of Code-Generator created disease model plug-ins - this would at minimum mean that a disease model integration via the update-site mechanisms need to be implemented into STEM

I leave the question which implication each of the options have open to discussion
Re: Community Model Repository [message #976600 is a reply to message #967553] Thu, 08 November 2012 18:04 Go to previous message
Matthew DavisFriend
Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the post. I created a new bug in Bugzilla to track the feature request (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=393908). I will post some comments there.

Thanks
Previous Topic:More about Spillover
Next Topic:New HTML summary report for scenarios
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:55:14 GMT 2024